RadioBanter

-   -   Habari gani? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25395-re-habari-gani.html)

Dr. A.T. Squeegee December 30th 03 04:26 PM

Habari gani?

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

tommyknocker December 31st 03 02:50 AM

Dr. A.T. Squeegee wrote:

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 43. But nobody has
discovered the question yet. :)

Telamon December 31st 03 03:56 AM

In article ,
tommyknocker wrote:

Dr. A.T. Squeegee wrote:

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 43. But nobody has
discovered the question yet. :)

I thought it was 42?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

tommyknocker December 31st 03 05:24 AM

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
tommyknocker wrote:

Dr. A.T. Squeegee wrote:

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 43. But nobody has
discovered the question yet. :)

I thought it was 42?

I haven't read Douglas Adams in so long, I can't remember specifically,
and I don't have the books any longer. But I suspect you're right.

Dave Bushong December 31st 03 07:11 PM

tommyknocker wrote:
Dr. A.T. Squeegee wrote:

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 43. But nobody has
discovered the question yet. :)

Missed it by one! The answer is 42.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ans...and_Everything

tommyknocker December 31st 03 10:03 PM

Dave Bushong wrote:

tommyknocker wrote:
Dr. A.T. Squeegee wrote:

In article , says...

One of the Nguzo Saba is the proper answer.

Only if you know what question to ask. ;-)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 43. But nobody has
discovered the question yet. :)

Missed it by one! The answer is 42.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ans...and_Everything

Yeah, it's been too long since I've read the books. :(