RadioBanter

-   -   Icom question (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25423-icom-question.html)

Dan January 5th 04 10:22 PM

Icom question

I recently purchased a Icom 208h dual bander and was wondering if
anyone has tried getting more audio out of this radio. I have a 207-h
also that has much better audio. The 208 seems like it needs to have
something adjusted to give it a bit more. Im guessing there is an
adjustment in there somewhere but i hate to turn the wrong pot and
screw something else up!

Thanks alot Dan in ny

Art Harris January 7th 04 09:42 PM

Dan wrote:
I recently purchased a Icom 208h dual bander and was wondering if
anyone has tried getting more audio out of this radio. I have a 207-h
also that has much better audio. The 208 seems like it needs to have
something adjusted to give it a bit more. Im guessing there is an
adjustment in there somewhere but i hate to turn the wrong pot and
screw something else up!

Do you mean receive audio or transmit audio?

Art N32AH