RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood TS-530SP (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25541-fs-kenwood-ts-530sp.html)

Win Richardson February 3rd 04 07:38 PM

FS Kenwood TS-530SP

For Sale. Kenwood TS-530SP, built-in power supply, SSB and CS filters
installeld. Excellent condition and clean. $400 including shipping. Contact
WB2FJL at .

Dave Bushong February 4th 04 02:18 AM

Win Richardson wrote:

For Sale. Kenwood TS-530SP, built-in power supply, SSB and CS filters
installeld. Excellent condition and clean. $400 including shipping. Contact
WB2FJL at .

Hmmm..... still, no luck after four hours from the earlier post? How
well are the "for sale" groups doing?

All the best,
Dave

WilliamWitt March 6th 10 01:18 PM

Hi I just got my tech and genral the other nite and i'm looking for a fist time rig is there any way u would accept paypal

WilliamWitt March 6th 10 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamWitt (Post 701096)
Hi I just got my tech and genral the other nite and i'm looking for a fist time rig is there any way u would accept paypal

sorry about the post just looked at the date on it i didnt look at the year but if it still around i would pick it up