RadioBanter

-   -   looking 4 operator,help (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25572-looking-4-operator-help.html)

lorentzson February 14th 04 07:56 PM

looking 4 operator,help

I am looking for a ham operator that I bought a two meter big
wheel horz antennas from several years back. I bought the ant and
promptly had to set it aside. In the last couple of months I installed
the antenna, and would like to purchase another. But,,,, this is ALL
I recall about the ham, I made the purchase at Belton Tx, five or six
years ago (?) and he told me he worked/retired from Icom/Icom shop?
and he is from Corinth Tx. He built 440/144/ and six meters (Ithink)
At THAT time he was in a wheel chair.
Would appreciate any and all help in contacting. C. Lorentson
kc5cqa email 73

Dan/W4NTI February 14th 04 09:47 PM

"lorentzson" wrote in message
I am looking for a ham operator that I bought a two meter big
wheel horz antennas from several years back. I bought the ant and
promptly had to set it aside. In the last couple of months I installed
the antenna, and would like to purchase another. But,,,, this is ALL
I recall about the ham, I made the purchase at Belton Tx, five or six
years ago (?) and he told me he worked/retired from Icom/Icom shop?
and he is from Corinth Tx. He built 440/144/ and six meters (Ithink)
At THAT time he was in a wheel chair.
Would appreciate any and all help in contacting. C. Lorentson
kc5cqa email 73

Just go to google search engine, type in 'Big Wheel Antenna', start
klickin.

Dan/W4NTI