RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: VBC 3000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25739-wanted-vbc-3000-a.html)

wg davis April 5th 04 12:31 AM

Wanted: VBC 3000

Hi Guys,
I am looking for an "VBC Model 3000" NBVM Baseband Transceiver.. I
think it was made by Henry Radio in the mid-70's..
Thanks WG / K4WGD

gfenisey September 17th 08 01:49 AM

I have one. It's junk, a rat chewed manual and no AC adapter.
One of the LSI chips caps came off when it was dropped.
It's about to be recycled.
Interested???

George N6GYR

Quote:

Originally Posted by wg davis (Post 89348)