RadioBanter

-   -   Mic plug (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25887-re-mic-plug.html)

raymond dalton May 21st 04 09:08 PM

Mic plug

with my bad eyes,it looks like a din plug.Last time I looked for boatanchor
parts,was to find a ham site where that type of rig was popular(or ebay)
"OH" wrote in message
Anyone know what this type of plug is called and know where i can located
the matching male end?

Bill May 23rd 04 11:39 PM

In message , OH
writes
Anyone know what this type of plug is called and know where i can located
the matching male end?

[ A UUEncoded file (mic 4004.jpg) was included here. ]

Looks like a PRE plug, locking DIN, as used on Pye Westminsters, M290
series etc. Possibly just a UK thing???

Try asking http://www.garex.co.uk/
--
Bill

Bill May 24th 04 08:02 PM

In message , An Metet
writes
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Bill vomited:

Looks like a PRE plug, locking DIN, as used on Pye Westminsters, M290
series etc. Possibly just a UK thing???

It was a his butt plug. people in the uk are always getting their
butt plugs mixed up with their mic plugs which really trashes up
their mic sockets. stay away from uk used rigs. they stink.

AB8MQ

We love you too. damned colonials.
--
Bill