RadioBanter

-   -   Wireless xm radio antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25901-wireless-xm-radio-antenna.html)

John Fleming May 25th 04 01:14 PM

Wireless xm radio antenna

I have an xm radio in my house that I want to be able to move around
from room to room. The problem is that the antenna has to be in a
position to get the signal without being blocked. Is there a way to
put the antenna up on the roof, and connect it to a transmitter that
would send the signal to the receiver located in any room of the
house?
Seems like there's got to be something right off the shelf I could
hook up to make this work.
Thanks for any advice,
John