RadioBanter

-   -   Noise From TV on my receiver. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25943-noise-tv-my-receiver.html)

Scott June 12th 04 09:45 PM

Noise From TV on my receiver.

When I turn on my TV i get 5 S units of noise on 10 meters (28 MHz).
I have cable TV. When I disconnect the cable from the TV the noise
stops. Somehow the noise is being generated from TV (when it's on)
and sent through the cable lined which is effecting my receive on my
radio. I was thinking a high pass filter where the cable goes into
the TV. Anyone know if this would work? If not, then what might work?

Thanks in advance, Scott