RadioBanter

-   -   HUSTLER TRAP VERTICAL (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26110-hustler-trap-vertical.html)

Stuart Cole August 22nd 04 01:11 PM

HUSTLER TRAP VERTICAL

Anyone out there have an assembly instruction sheet or the whole manual for
the Hustler
series of trap verticals? I sure would like to get a copy if you could scan
it for me.

Thanks

Stu N4LBZ

Mr Ham Radio August 22nd 04 03:42 PM

"Stuart Cole" wrote in message
Anyone out there have an assembly instruction sheet or the whole manual

for
the Hustler
series of trap verticals? I sure would like to get a copy if you could

scan
it for me.

Thanks

Stu N4LBZ

A simple search on the web is all it takes....

http://www.dxengineering.com/pdf/hus...install_sm.pdf

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.