RadioBanter

-   -   Call signs You can IRON-ON your own shirts Check it out We cut it you IRON IT! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26191-call-signs-you-can-iron-your-own-shirts-check-out-we-cut-you-iron.html)

videorov September 23rd 04 07:16 AM

Call signs You can IRON-ON your own shirts Check it out We cut it you IRON IT!

Its easy to IRON on your callsign that I will cut out of flock material that is
som cool looking stuff. Come in diffrent color's.
www.inkjetgraphics.com

CHECK IT OUT
HAM RADIO STUFF THERE.

Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik September 24th 04 02:12 AM

"videorov" wrote in message
om...
Its easy to IRON on your callsign that I will cut out of flock material

that is
som cool looking stuff. Come in diffrent color's.

GEEK-O-METER
0123456789 10 20
^

A SOLID 10 on the Geek meter!