RadioBanter

-   -   Public Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26199-public-radio.html)

AEONS: a.r.e. Gallery September 29th 04 01:28 PM

Public Radio

In an attempt to increase my capital gains, I've designed and built a 1MHz
wideband crystal radio receiver, because of the expense of putting this on
the web I haven't had the time to explore the possibilities of developing a
transceiver... at one time I had the necessary power for transmitting, but I
lacked the parts! Public radio programming never sounded better, it's a real
thrill to hear talk radio commentary from something I put together.

http://www.aeons2c.net/aeq_svc/index.html