RadioBanter

-   -   I want the information license unnecessary transceivers system your country. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26297-i-want-information-license-unnecessary-transceivers-system-your-country.html)

Kagaya,Y October 28th 04 07:07 PM

I want the information license unnecessary transceivers system your country.

I am investigating license unnecessary transceivers system at each country
such as American 'FRS'.
If there is this system in your country, please inform me.
I want the information of frequency [Channel] and output condition.
Everyone, please cooperate to me!. I wait for the information from
everyone.
Because my ISP does not provide USENET, I can not read This News group.
Please send information me with e-mail

=====
KAGAYA,Y (JP1MFV)

http://yasuo.k-server.org/