RadioBanter

-   -   CW computer interface woes ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26316-cw-computer-interface-woes.html)

J999w November 2nd 04 07:11 PM

CW computer interface woes ...

I'm pulling my hair out trying to get ANY logging program to key my radio.

233mhz Pentium PC, serial port com1.

I've tried CT, TR, WriteLog, N1MM, "Contest" and NONE of them will key my
radio. Batch files, config files, com1, com2 ... I spent ALL DAY yesterday
trying to config something to key the radio ... nothing works.

The kicker? CWType keys it no problem.

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!!

jw
k9rzz

J999w November 2nd 04 08:04 PM

I FINALLY got TR to key the radio on LPT1 pin 22.

??

Hope my voice comes back soon after all the *&^*&^( !!

jw
k9rzz