RadioBanter

-   -   USA Triple Play (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26479-usa-triple-play.html)

KØHB December 16th 04 03:15 PM

USA Triple Play

Somebody (maybe ARRL?) ought to sponsor a new operating award.

Work each of the 50 US states in three modes --- Digital, Phone, Morse. Call it
"USA Triple Play".

73, de Hans, K0HB

bb December 16th 04 07:51 PM

But, but, but...
....I though Morse WAS digital.

When did that change?

bb

J999w December 16th 04 08:44 PM

How about a 5 band USA Triple Play? If enough hams go for that then maybe the
USPS won't raise the price on stamps !

jw
k9rzz
(that's a lot of SASE's)

KØHB December 16th 04 09:14 PM

"J999w" wrote

How about a 5 band USA Triple Play? If enough hams go for that then maybe the
USPS won't raise the price on stamps !

jw
k9rzz
(that's a lot of SASE's)

Works for me. Or LoTW could be spiffed up to handle it online?

3's, de Hans, K0HB

bb December 21st 04 04:38 AM

Hans says: "Work each of the 50 US states in three modes --- Digital,
Phone, Morse. Call it "USA Triple Play".

73, de Hans, K0HB"

bb says: "But, but, but... ...I though Morse WAS digital.
When did that change?

bb"

bb sighs and says, "Hans is not forthcoming with an answer. He
probably doesn't know."

K0HB July 26th 08 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KØHB (Post 91966)
Somebody (maybe ARRL?) ought to sponsor a new operating award.

Work each of the 50 US states in three modes --- Digital, Phone, Morse. Call it
"USA Triple Play".

73, de Hans, K0HB

They LISTENED!

See the article regarding the BoD meeting in today's ARRL Letter.