RadioBanter

-   -   Losers (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26530-re-losers.html)

LRod December 30th 04 01:02 AM

Losers

On 29 Dec 2004 22:32:52 GMT, (Bconners42) wrote:

ham radio operators are a bunch of losers who like to break the rules, if you
dont like this tough, flame me all you want you jerks, i dont care at all

Then why are you here?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Da-Man December 30th 04 03:32 AM

"LRod" wrote in message
On 29 Dec 2004 22:32:52 GMT, (Bconners42) wrote:

ham radio operators are a bunch of losers who like to break the rules, if
you
dont like this tough, flame me all you want you jerks, i dont care at all

Then why are you here?

- -
LRod

First of all, the cser is a troll. Secondly, if all hams are losers, then
that puts him at the lowest level below them. And that is lower than snake
****. He's a big man talking behind a keyboard. Bet he wouldn't go to a
hamfest - walk up to some burly hams and say that. He'd have his ass kicked
faster than he could say oh ****.

DM

Sir Cumference December 30th 04 04:48 AM

LRod wrote:

On 29 Dec 2004 22:32:52 GMT, (Bconners42) wrote:

ham radio operators are a bunch of losers who like to break the rules, if you
dont like this tough, flame me all you want you jerks, i dont care at all

Then why are you here?

He intended to post it to a cb group but isn't smart enough to figure it
out. Must be a cber himself.