RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu FT-208R (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/64037-yaesu-ft-208r.html)

CJ February 8th 05 10:24 PM

Yaesu FT-208R

I just got an FT-208 and I'm trying to modify it for a broader frequency
range. Anyone have any experience with this model? The internet's turning up
dry.

Pete KE9OA February 9th 05 03:10 PM

I believe that this unit had a relatively narrow VCO and front
end................the FT-23R, which came out right after this one, was the
first unit to have extended coverage.

Pete