RadioBanter

-   -   Old farts like Robeson, Len and bb have ruined this group (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/71686-re-old-farts-like-robeson-len-bb-have-ruined-group.html)

[email protected] May 26th 05 07:26 PM

Old farts like Robeson, Len and bb have ruined this group

ROFL Clueless Idiot!

Seems to me that putting up with guys like might just be the cost of
dumbing down the ham licensing exams (assuming he even holds a ham
license).

Harry C. (ex K2JEZ)

p.s., Have fun hanging out on qrz.com! :-)

bb May 28th 05 02:13 AM

wrote:
ROFL Clueless Idiot!

Seems to me that putting up with guys like might just be the cost of
dumbing down the ham licensing exams (assuming he even holds a ham
license).

Robeson and billy beeper are pre-nocode licensees. Robeson is a
shining example of a 20wpm tested Extra.