RadioBanter

-   -   ham band breakdown for Japan? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/71736-ham-band-breakdown-japan.html)

larry May 27th 05 07:16 PM

ham band breakdown for Japan?

Does anyone know of a website which shows the amateur band break down for
various countries... I am more interested in Japan but would like to see if
for other countries, while at it...
Larry ve3fxq

Roger Conroy May 27th 05 07:26 PM

"larry" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a website which shows the amateur band break down for
various countries... I am more interested in Japan but would like to see
if
for other countries, while at it...
Larry ve3fxq

Don't know about Japan - but for what its worth here's one of the "others" -
South Africa

http://www.sarl.org.za/public/licences/bandplan.asp

73
Roger ZR3RC