RadioBanter

-   -   FS Icom R3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/73508-fs-icom-r3.html)

N1RSP June 26th 05 11:26 PM

FS Icom R3

I have an Icom R3 for sale with a copy of manual.I have no original box for
it.It is the unblocked version.I am asking $300.00 or BRO for it plus
shipping.Email me if interested.
Reason for sale is it is to complicated for me to play with.

--
73s from N1RSP
Grid 42

Steve Dunn July 12th 05 12:11 AM

N1RSP wrote:
I have an Icom R3 for sale with a copy of manual.I have no original box for
it.It is the unblocked version.I am asking $300.00 or BRO for it plus
shipping.Email me if interested.
Reason for sale is it is to complicated for me to play with.

If it is really an unblocked version of the R3, I'll buy it from you for
$300, if it is in good condx. Where are you located? How much shipping?

Steve