RadioBanter

-   -   Caribbean area witty ham operator recordings? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/74626-caribbean-area-witty-ham-operator-recordings.html)

Odd Erling N. Eriksen July 15th 05 07:51 PM

Caribbean area witty ham operator recordings?

Hi,

A few years ago, I stumbled across some audio recordings posted on the
internet - someone apparently had taped an operator from the caribbean
somewhere (I think he was a V4, but googling didn't help me on this one).

Several recordings, (most of them rather short) showed how he handled qrp
ops, partial callers and other nuisances. ;)

Sharp, witty, sarcastic - I got a good laugh from the recordings, that's
for sure.

But, alas - I have been unable to relocate them.

Does the above description ring any bells with anyone? Thankful for any
replies.

--
73 de LB1LF

Odd Erling, ARK

How do you know if honesty is the best policy unless you've tried some
of the others?