RadioBanter

-   -   new Amateur radio group on Google (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/75207-new-amateur-radio-group-google.html)

N9OGL July 25th 05 07:59 AM

new Amateur radio group on Google

There is a new group on google's called Amateur Radio Exprimentation.
It for the discussion of experimenting on the amateur radio bands and
under Part 15.

enjoy

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ July 25th 05 08:09 AM

N9OGL wrote:
There is a new group on google's called Amateur Radio Exprimentation.

Maybe they can "expriment" on a way to teach you English and some
better manners, Toiddie.

Enjoy.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 25th 05 08:25 AM

your the one who needs better manners instead of being an asshole.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ July 25th 05 08:28 AM

N9OGL wrote:
your the one who needs better manners instead of being an ###hole.

I love a twit who claims OTHERS need manners while using profanity
in a public forum...Proves me right...Again...

Toiddie...does mumsie and popsie know you're up this late?

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 25th 05 08:34 AM

STEBIE, I'm 37 years old I don't need my parent's permission to stay
up, secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see my
parents.

Todd N9OGL

N9OGL July 25th 05 12:02 PM

It's renamed amateur-radio-experimentation

Todd N9OGL

N9OGL July 25th 05 12:03 PM

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...n?lnk=li&hl=en

N9OGL July 25th 05 12:06 PM

The link...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...n?lnk=li&hl=en

todd n9ogl

K4YZ July 25th 05 12:09 PM

N9OGL wrote:
STEBIE, I'm 37 years old...(SNIP)

My bet is on 3 POINT 7.

I don't need my parent's permission to stay
up...(SNIP)

But you are seriously in need of adult supervision, Toiddie. You
can't even keep an ISP without getting FRAG'd for your behaviour.

secondly I live in a very big house, and I very seldom see my
parents.

Probably one of the few perks they perceive of having you in it.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 25th 05 12:37 PM

but it takes dickheads like you to evoke it.....cause and effect,
beside Consolidated still are a bunch of assholes not to listen to my
side.

Todd N9OGL