Old September 18th 05, 07:13 PM
Little Al

Default Task For Bob, W4ASX

Hey Bob, why don't you see if you can get somewhere
with Roger? Many have tried, but maybe you can get
somewhere with him? It wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
His posts are instantly recognized by their filth-filled
content and fixation with Lloyd.

73,

Little Al

Old September 19th 05, 02:30 AM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

I start everything with the assumption of regularity, being no one's
puppet. Nor am I a teacher any more that a student. Equal
interpresonal relations is what I seek, not any other role.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 19th 05, 04:08 AM
Little Al

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
I start everything with the assumption of regularity, being no one's
puppet. Nor am I a teacher any more that a student. Equal
interpresonal relations is what I seek, not any other role.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

OK, guess you are not up to the challenge of being Roger's
mentor. We understand. Admittedly, it would be a monumental
task.

Old September 19th 05, 01:13 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Little fatass Davies-Al wrote:
Hey Bob, [whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!]

Poor little Lardass, he always whines for help on fighting his battles.

Old September 19th 05, 01:16 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

LittleLloydie is quite the hypocrite, Bob, he claims to be a christian
but drinks on Sunday, and has posted:

Lloyd Davies - Supreme ****ing Imbecile blathered
in

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LYING JEW WHO LOVES TO CONTROL EVEYTHING AROUND
HIM.
Drools the sub-human antisemite N0VFP, Lloyd Davies in

----------
Lloyd A Davies ) neo-nazi idiot savant slobbered:
"No Doc, We have just begun. The Whites will rise again and take back
what
the Jews have taken and then some!"
---------
Lloyd Asswipe proves is as ignorant of
history and
politics as he is in everything else when he "wrote" in message
"There are those call Liberty People "Nazis" What does supposed to
mean?
I thought a Nazi was a communist."
--------
"People like AF2Y dont listen to reason! He's just a Jew!"
-Lloyd Davies, neo-nazi comic sex clown, keeping
that Old Auschwitz spirit alive, in
-------------
WCR (Brother Lloyd Davies) drooled in

"Never Met a Jew I liked"
----------

Antisemetic Lllllllloyd Davies, N0VFP slobbered in
:
"No, Jew lover, I have a Ten-Tec RX-320, controlled by my new IBM
Thinkpad laptop."
---------------

Racist "Lloyd Davies" drooled in message
"Hey ****** breath, you and your "brothers" will all pay for all the
trouble you given us for many, many years...It's CHRISTMAS, you jungle
bunny.
Here's to hoping you will get the lynching you so deserve.
Hoping someone will lynch you......."
-------

Llllllllllllardassss Lllllllloyd the degenerate homosexual racist ****
slobbered in
:

"You sound just like a ****** lover. Down here in Athens, Alabama. We
celabreat
robert. e. lees birthday."

----------

Lardasssssss "Mengele-nutsack slurper" Llllllllllllllllllloyd Davies,
N0VFP goosestepped and slobbered in :
"What you gonna do about it, you zionist piece of filth."
-----------

DUMB****ING LARDASS LLLLLLOYD "Lloyd, N0VFP" the
pedophile babbled in message ...

"The answer is simple, he's a JEW."
--------------

LARDASS "Lloyd, N0VFP" slobbered in
message news "And I'd do the same back to you, JEW "
--------------

LLlllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaardasssss Lllllllllllllllllllllllllloyd
"Friends of Hal Turner" wrote in
message ...
"MOST OF THESE MESSAGES ARE DONE BY AUTOBOT. NOTHING WILL EVER BE
DONE.
YOU LOSE jew......."

Lllllardassssssss Lllllllloyd,who has Hitler's lone testicle in his
mouth, slobbered in
:
"Listen old zionist pig, I do not have a "ghost writer""

Lllllardassssssssssssss "Lloyd Davies" slurped
Hitler's remaining testicle in
:
"Where is..... That jew radiosigs?"

Lllllllllllllllllllllardasssssssss "Cheeta's Brother Lloyd"
slobbered his stupidity and antisemitism
in
:
"You cause trouble everywhere you go, jew"

Antisemetic ****wit
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllardasssssssss sssss "Lloyd Davies"
slobbered in
:
" I like to eat pork. Right now, I am having a good BBQ pork sandwich.
wonder if Doc would like to have one with me. Opps, I forgot, Doc is
jew!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I think all whites should go out and just eat
pork! Run all the jew-owned meat shops out of business!"

"Cheeta's Brother Llllllllardassssssssssssss
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllloyd"
blathered more ignorance, what else is new
in message om...
"radiosigs" wrote in message ...
Can you imagine...(a bunch of jew whining about not getting his way snipped).

Lllllardasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"Lloyd Davies"
blathered out of his goosestepping fatass in
:
"(insane jewish crap snipped....) Look, The world does not revolve
around you stupid jews. "
Then Lllardasss shows off his Xtian academy "education":
"One call to Hal Turner and all hell will brake lose on you jews in
intercon."

Lloyd Davies aka Little Al is quite the idiot.

Old September 19th 05, 01:19 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Little Lardass-Al whined:
"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
I start everything with the assumption of regularity, being no one's
puppet. Nor am I a teacher any more that a student. Equal
interpresonal relations is what I seek, not any other role.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

OK, guess [whines]

So would getting you a brain transplant to that empty skull, Porky.

Bob Dylan described you in song:

Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth,
Blowing down the backroads headin' south.
Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth,
You're an idiot, babe.
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.

Old September 19th 05, 01:38 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Little Lardass-Al whined:
"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
I start everything with the assumption of regularity, being no one's
puppet. Nor am I a teacher any more that a student. Equal
interpresonal relations is what I seek, not any other role.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

OK, (whines and IKYABWAI)

So would getting you that much needed brain transplant for your empty
skull, Porky.

Old September 19th 05, 01:40 PM
Dumbass Lloyd

Little Lardass-Al whined:
Hey

Hey, Porky, try not whining to get somebody to fight your battles for
you, pussy.

Old September 20th 05, 05:43 PM
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Fellow hams,

More of this low class posting and I'm gone. Surely you all have
sufficient intellect to realize how infirm most of these posts are.
None of us should want prejudice aired in these ham Newsgroups.

Ham radio has always been a hobby/service appealing to all walks of
life. We have been the epitome of acceptance and help. This gives
prospective hams the wrong idea. If this Newsgroup is going to remain
the bastion of ignorance that it is, then you can have it that way and
I'm out of here.

I'll form my own ham radio newsgroup where the emotionally disturbed
and ignorant will have no voice, admittedly censorship yet censorship,
not of the issues, only in endeavor to have the cream rise to the top.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old September 20th 05, 10:38 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fellow hams,

More of this low class posting and I'm gone. Surely you all have
sufficient intellect to realize how infirm most of these posts are.
None of us should want prejudice aired in these ham Newsgroups.

Ham radio has always been a hobby/service appealing to all walks of
life. We have been the epitome of acceptance and help. This gives
prospective hams the wrong idea. If this Newsgroup is going to remain
the bastion of ignorance that it is, then you can have it that way and
I'm out of here.

I'll form my own ham radio newsgroup where the emotionally disturbed
and ignorant will have no voice, admittedly censorship yet censorship,
not of the issues, only in endeavor to have the cream rise to the top.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

It's not going to change Bob. Don't even waste your time.

I too am giving serious thought to dropping this whole mess.

Dan/W4NTI