RadioBanter

-   -   GMRS Call Sign Lookup (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/78929-gmrs-call-sign-lookup.html)

Matt September 27th 05 06:31 PM

GMRS Call Sign Lookup

Hi,
Is there some way to lookup a GMRS call sign by registered zipcode?
I've found out how to do it by state via the FCC website, but that gives
a HUGE list... is there anyway to narrow it down to zipcode? So far
I've been non-successful in finding a way.

[email protected] September 27th 05 10:36 PM

Matt wrote:
Hi,
Is there some way to lookup a GMRS call sign by registered zipcode?
I've found out how to do it by state via the FCC website, but that gives
a HUGE list... is there anyway to narrow it down to zipcode? So far
I've been non-successful in finding a way.

Yes. Same way you searched by state. Instead of selecting state, just
enter a ZIPcode, and you are set.

Matt September 28th 05 12:59 PM

wrote:
Matt wrote:

Hi,
Is there some way to lookup a GMRS call sign by registered zipcode?
I've found out how to do it by state via the FCC website, but that gives
a HUGE list... is there anyway to narrow it down to zipcode? So far
I've been non-successful in finding a way.

Yes. Same way you searched by state. Instead of selecting state, just
enter a ZIPcode, and you are set.

Yeah but it does zilch for the ZA services. I've even looked up a user
by state.. then gone and done a zipcode lookup and it shows nothing.