RadioBanter

-   -   I like sucking dicks! That's how I got Roger's posts hidden away on Nimbusters! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/80053-i-like-sucking-dicks-thats-how-i-got-rogers-posts-hidden-away-nimbusters.html)

N0VFP October 17th 05 02:10 PM

I like sucking dicks! That's how I got Roger's posts hidden away on Nimbusters!

I have moved in with Ray Chason Jr. he's my man all the way and I'm his
woman!

Who's Your Daddy, Bitch? October 18th 05 07:10 AM

I like sucking dicks! That's how I got Roger's posts hidden away on Nimbusters!

Hey idiot, take responsiblity for you own **** ups.
You got yourself banned from Nimbusters. Mainly because you are a
dumbass.

---
"Fatty Davies needs facts up again!" -Woger again shows his ass on
Nimbusters again and is sent away to cocksuckers.