RadioBanter

-   -   RD316 coax source? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/84362-rd316-coax-source.html)

[email protected] December 15th 05 04:09 PM

RD316 coax source?

I want to buy non typical coax like RD316 (double screened RG316) and
RG223.

I can get some from RS, but surely there must be a coax cable vendor I
can go to.

I had a damn good google and come up fruitless.

Anyone help??

73s

Bob Bob December 15th 05 08:08 PM

RD316 coax source?

Might help of we knew what country you are in...

If you are in Australia a good starting point might be Huber and Suhner.
I think they are also elsewhere in the world.

A web search turns up quite a few hits for supplying the part numbers
mentioned.

Cheers Bob W5/VK2YQA

[email protected] December 20th 05 10:29 AM

RD316 coax source?

I'm in the UK, though I'm happy to buy overseas.

I'd be interested in your google hits, as I never found an actual hits
that took me to a vendors site that said "yeah, we sell RD316 and its X
money per reel of y metres.

cheers

[email protected] December 20th 05 10:38 AM

RD316 coax source?

PS.

I know Hubert & Suhner would probably sell me some, but I don't think
my budget can stretch to their prices. Maybe once I've had my tower
gold plated I'll be able to afford their prices !!

:-)

Bob Bob December 22nd 05 08:20 PM

RD316 coax source?

From memory I simply entered;

RD316 price

In the search engine.

Shd also try with a dash between the RD and 136

Cheers Bob VK2YQA