RadioBanter

-   -   moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/85440-moreof-stevie-inspried-bs-he-famous.html)

[email protected] December 31st 05 07:19 PM

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:40:23 -0500, an_old_friend

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

NOGL December 31st 05 11:23 PM

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for

In article , (NOGL) wrote:

Yeah, they came I'm forging post yet have not proven it. Reason why, I
haven't been forging post and they are full of ****.

Tood, NOGL

I'm have to admit I'm not really N9OGL, I'm trying to ruin him and it's
because I love him. The truth is I'm a fake and I'm sorry for being a
fake.

Tood, NOGL

Dr.Ace January 1st 06 12:08 AM

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for

"NOGL" wrote in message
In article , (NOGL)
wrote:

Yeah, they came I'm forging post yet have not proven it. Reason why, I
haven't been forging post and they are full of ****.

Tood, NOGL

I'm have to admit I'm not really N9OGL, I'm trying to ruin him and it's
because I love him. The truth is I'm a fake and I'm sorry for being a
fake.

Tood, NOGL

ROFLMAO
Ace - WH2T

N9OGL January 1st 06 12:13 AM

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected] January 1st 06 12:33 AM

does someone have the number for those nice white men in their clean white coats

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:23:36 -0600, (NOGL) wrote:

In article ,
(NOGL) wrote:

Yeah, they came I'm forging post yet have not proven it. Reason why, I
haven't been forging post and they are full of ****.

Tood, NOGL

I'm have to admit I'm not really N9OGL, I'm trying to ruin him and it's
because I love him. The truth is I'm a fake and I'm sorry for being a
fake.

call 911 and tell them of them your deeds I am quite sure the results
will make you feel better

Tood, NOGL

an_old_friend January 1st 06 01:01 AM

NOGL wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:19:45 -0500, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:40:23 -0500, an_old_friend

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

LOOK ALL THE STUTUTUTERING YOU DOING. STOP IT K?

what you ballding about steve?

Tood NOGL

N9OGL January 1st 06 01:24 AM

moreof the stevie inspried bs that he a famous for

MARK, IT ISN'T STEVE, IT'S THIS DICKHEAD N8WGM WHO'S THE FAKE POSTER, I
GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL CALIMING I WAS GOING UNDER FAKE NAMES, THIS
WAS OF COURSE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WAS
UPGRADING THEIR SYSTEM AT THE TIME AND I HAD BEEN OFF THE WEB FOR TWO
WEEKS, I JUST RECENTLY RETURNED.

TODD N9OGL

[email protected] January 1st 06 01:32 AM

On 31 Dec 2005 17:24:25 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

MARK, IT ISN'T STEVE, IT'S THIS DICKHEAD N8WGM WHO'S THE FAKE POSTER, I
GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL CALIMING I WAS GOING UNDER FAKE NAMES, THIS
WAS OF COURSE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WAS
UPGRADING THEIR SYSTEM AT THE TIME AND I HAD BEEN OFF THE WEB FOR TWO
WEEKS, I JUST RECENTLY RETURNED.

wether stevei or insprired by him I hardly care ithese **** is stevie
FAULT even if he did not do it himself

TODD N9OGL

K4YZ January 1st 06 03:56 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:24:25 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

MARK, IT ISN'T STEVE, IT'S THIS ####HEAD N8WGM WHO'S THE FAKE POSTER, I
GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL CALIMING I WAS GOING UNDER FAKE NAMES, THIS
WAS OF COURSE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WAS
UPGRADING THEIR SYSTEM AT THE TIME AND I HAD BEEN OFF THE WEB FOR TWO
WEEKS, I JUST RECENTLY RETURNED.

wether stevei or insprired by him I hardly care ithese #### is stevie
FAULT even if he did not do it himself

Just like Markie to blow off acknowledging that he was wrong even
when his buddies point it out to him...

Why am I not surprised?

New Year. Old Hat.

Steve, K4YZ