RadioBanter

-   -   Anti FCC BBS (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/87435-anti-fcc-bbs.html)

N9OGL January 29th 06 03:13 PM

Anti FCC BBS

There have been a few things added to the ANTI-FCC BBS and the board is
now open to all to post the address is:
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

Todd N9OGL
Free Speech Supporter!

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:17 PM

Anti FCC BBS

**** off, Toad!

an old friend January 29th 06 05:21 PM

Anti FCC BBS

wrote:
**** off, Toad!

why don't you try it

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:23 PM

Anti FCC BBS

Why don't you, FAGGOT?

N9OGL January 29th 06 05:40 PM

Anti FCC BBS

NO you **** OFF!!! I have as much right to be here as anyone else. I
have not once seen you discuss any type of radio policy issues here,
nor have I seen a callsign, thus 1. your not an amateur radio operator
your nothing but a little troll 2. your not the monorator of this group
so **** off you little troll

Todd N9OGL

N0VFP January 29th 06 05:43 PM

Anti FCC BBS

N9OGL wrote:
NO you **** OFF!!! I have as much right to be here as anyone else. I
have not once seen you discuss any type of radio policy issues here,
nor have I seen a callsign, thus 1. your not an amateur radio operator
your nothing but a little troll 2. your not the monorator of this group
so **** off you little troll

My, that's quite a little fag fit you just threw, Toad. Are you gonna
cry, too, you little faggot? P.S. Try using a spell-check, dumb****.

an_old_friend January 29th 06 05:49 PM

Anti FCC BBS

N0VFP wrote:
cut
My, that's quite a little fag fit you just threw, Toad. Are you gonna
cry, too, you little faggot? P.S. Try using a spell-check, dumb****.

why bother for this sewer?

N0VFP January 29th 06 05:53 PM

Anti FCC BBS

assraped_an_old_underagerd_boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
cut

Run away, faggot.

My, that's quite a little fag fit you just threw, Toad. Are you gonna
cry, too, you little faggot? P.S. Try using a spell-check, dumb****.

why bother for this sewer?

Oh, you might accidentally gain a ort of credibility, Markie..instead
of the blathering clown status you currently hold.

an Old friend January 29th 06 05:56 PM

Anti FCC BBS

N0VFP wrote:
assraped_an_old_underagerd_boyfriend wrote:

more forgery

cmdr buzz corey January 30th 06 12:51 AM

Anti FCC BBS

What a crap board.