RadioBanter

-   -   LLoyd davies admits: Thanks Dave for freeing me from my base desires I love you! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/89474-lloyd-davies-admits-thanks-dave-freeing-me-my-base-desires-i-love-you.html)

[email protected] February 26th 06 04:56 PM

LLoyd davies admits: Thanks Dave for freeing me from my base desires I love you!

Lloyd Davies admits he's queer for Dave Heil
wrote:
After Leila Lardass you can't get it right, can you tubby?

Hey Lardass, drunk on Sunday again?

an_old_friend February 26th 06 07:39 PM

bs

wrote:
wrote an ad for kiddy porn and solicted kiddy porn

Not Cocksucker Lloyd February 27th 06 05:03 AM

bs

an_old_friend
makes kiddie porn for Lloyd Davies to sell

an_old_friend February 28th 06 04:27 PM

bs

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend
makes kiddie porn for Lloyd Davies to sell

nope more delusion I guess that the multipersonity in your you call
mark makes kiddy for the other parts to sell

all very sick

Billy Smith February 28th 06 06:21 PM

bs

Thats Roger there.

oups.com...

[email protected] March 1st 06 02:23 PM

bs

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend
makes kiddie porn for Lloyd Davies to sell

nope

Yep, and you have a criminal record for it.

an_old_friend March 1st 06 02:56 PM

bs

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend
makes kiddie porn for Lloyd Davies to sell

nope

Yep, and you have a criminal record for it.

nope. I have never even been arrested for something that let alone
convicted

Billy Smith March 2nd 06 08:43 AM

bs

What did you say Cocksucker?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "Toodles" Smith wrote:
Thats Roger there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's another mangled English sentence from "Billy" the
general retard.

[email protected] March 2nd 06 02:22 PM

bs

Billy "Cocksucker" Smith wrote:
What did you say Cocksucker?

That's our Billy, always thinking of sucking somebody's cock.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "Toodles" Smith wrote:
Thats Roger there.

an old friend March 2nd 06 02:31 PM

bs

wrote:
Billy "Cocksucker" Smith wrote:
What did you say Cocksucker?

That's our Billy, always thinking of sucking somebody's cock.

you are sex obessed