RadioBanter

-   -   bs (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/89787-bs.html)

an_old_friend March 2nd 06 11:01 PM

bs

Slow Code wrote:
All you sissy hams will hate these so just igno

trying to kill the ars Steve

Slow Code March 3rd 06 12:17 AM

My Policy proposal. I like this one.

"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
All you sissy hams will hate these so just igno

trying to kill the ars Steve

You seem to be in a bad mood all the time. What Happened, Your CB quit
working?

Slow Code

cmdr buzz corey March 3rd 06 03:15 AM

Slow Code wrote:

You seem to be in a bad mood all the time. What Happened, Your CB quit
working?

Yeah, and like any cber he hasn't a clue of how to fix it.

kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com March 3rd 06 04:08 AM

bs

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 00:17:00 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
All you sissy hams will hate these so just igno

trying to kill the ars Steve

You seem to be in a bad mood all the time. What Happened, Your CB quit
working?

realy?
I am in a pretty good most of the time
But My CB's work fine as does my ham gear

Slow Code

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download