RadioBanter

-   -   This would be like giving ham radio service a much needed enema. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/90195-re-would-like-giving-ham-radio-service-much-needed-enema.html)

N9OGL March 8th 06 09:52 PM

This would be like giving ham radio service a much needed enema.

I want to know what you hope to achieve by these steps?

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

[email protected] March 9th 06 02:18 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I want to know what you hope to achieve by these steps?

To keep yopur qrming ass off off ham radio with your ****ty show,
faggot.

[email protected] March 9th 06 02:18 PM

This would be like giving ham radio service a much needed enema.

To keep your qrming ass off the air with your ****ty show, faggot.

an_old_friend March 9th 06 04:15 PM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I want to know what you hope to achieve by these steps?

To keep yopur qrming ass off off ham radio with your ****ty show,
faggot.

well I am sure todd could passem not sure about you

N9OGL March 9th 06 04:18 PM

This would be like giving ham radio service a much needed enema.

I don't qrm anyone asshole, and until you can prove otherwise, shut the
****ing hell up!!

an old friend March 9th 06 10:45 PM

AB8MQ wrote:
On 9 Mar 2006 08:18:59 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

I don't qrm anyone asshole, and until you can prove otherwise, shut the
****ing hell up!!

Why the **** do you cuss so ****ing much? Stop being a god damn
hypocrite asshole

grow up Mr Slit

[email protected] March 10th 06 04:02 PM

an old friend wrote:
AB8MQ wrote:
On 9 Mar 2006 08:18:59 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

I don't qrm anyone asshole, and until you can prove otherwise, shut the
****ing hell up!!

Why the **** do you cuss so ****ing much? Stop being a god damn
hypocrite asshole

grow up Mr Slit

Wrong, stupid, it isn't Mr. slit or AB8MQ posting that.