RadioBanter

-   -   HOT WHEELS bbs to go back up tomorrow. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/90810-hot-wheels-bbs-go-back-up-tomorrow.html)

NO9GL March 18th 06 02:40 PM

HOT WHEELS bbs to go back up tomorrow.

I proud of my Hot Wheels collection which you can see next to TV set
on right shelf in my photo. Don't pay attention to photo name of
NewsGuy. I not NewsGuy.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...news%20guy.jpg

[email protected] March 18th 06 04:46 PM

**** off, Lardass Davies!

an_old_friend March 18th 06 04:48 PM

get help Mr slit

wrote:
NO9GL wrote:
I proud of my Hot Wheels collection which you can see next to TV set
on right shelf in my photo. Don't pay attention to photo name of
NewsGuy. I not NewsGuy.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6...news%20guy.jpg

**** off, Lardass Davies!

but you are him according to you

[email protected] March 19th 06 06:39 PM

get dead of your aids, Morgan

an_old_friend wrote:
nothing

**** off, Markie.

[email protected] March 19th 06 06:41 PM

get help Ms Morgan

Billy "owned bitch BOY" Smith wrote:
Yeah Wiseman,

Yeah, **** for brains, Wiseman owns your faggot fat ass.

an old friend March 19th 06 06:46 PM

get help

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
nothing something htat Mr Slit was too cowardly to face and ran away from

**** off, Markie.

telling your self to **** off

get help

an old friend March 19th 06 06:48 PM

get help

wrote:
Billy "owned bitch BOY" Smith wrote:
Yeah Wiseman,

Yeah, **** for brains, Wiseman owns your faggot fat ass.

get help and learn who you realy you keep caliming your self somebody
else

get help

Billy Smith March 19th 06 09:28 PM

get help Ms Morgan

Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone. It's doubtful that he even owns the
computer he types this on. He lives in a ****ty little house in Glen Dale
WV. That his mother Marie gave him. It's so small that it couldn't have cost
any more than maybe 25000 or so. He used to have a Yaesu 920 which probably
had to be sold off to support his other habits. Not to mention the fact that
when you monitor HF you never hear his **** willy signal. He couldn't scrape
up the cash to get him a decent amplifier.

Even when he was jamming 20 and 75 meters you could hear others constantly
keying over him. So much for the jamming attempt huh Woger. Didn't Riley
send you a retest letter for that. Just because you couldn't understand or
grasp the concept of good amateur practice. Oh, and by the way buy some
decent equipment that way you can actually be heard on HF. He's pretty much
limited to local VHF.frequencies now.
oups.com...

[email protected] March 20th 06 02:20 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:

No, stupid he's telling you to **** off.

[email protected] March 20th 06 02:28 PM

get help Ms Morgan

Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

It's doubtful that he even owns the computer he types this on.

You are typing on his computer, Toad? He built it, stupid, something
you sure couldn't do, pizza BOY flunky.
And, you sure wouldn't be typing on his computer, you little
chicken****.

He lives in a ****ty little house in Glen Dale
WV.

And you live in a ****ty little house with a weed infested yard, Toad.
Your lot is 25 by 30 feet.

That his mother Marie gave him. It's so small that it couldn't have cost
any more than maybe 25000 or so.

And you still live with mommy and daddy and they pay all your bills,
Toad. Wronbg guess on what it cost, dip****. You obviously can't read.

He used to have a Yaesu 920 which probably

Still does. You can't afford one, Toad. That's why you have to use
second and third hand cheap equipment.

had to be sold off to support his other habits. Not to mention the fact that
when you monitor HF you never hear his **** willy signal.

Then how could he have jammed anybody?

He couldn't scrape up the cash to get him a decent amplifier.

He could better than you can, your parents have to pay all your bills.

Even when he was jamming 20 and 75 meters

That was you, Toad, jamming on 20 and 75 meters. You were DFed.

you could hear others constantly
keying over him.

Hey, Toad, why did Riley call you about your ****ty "broadcasts" and
tell you to knock it off?

oups.com...

an_old_friend March 20th 06 04:29 PM

get help

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

get help please

Billy Smith March 21st 06 06:02 AM

get help Ms Morgan

Touched a nerve with curtains boy? Bwhahahhahaha. Poor ole curtains boy
can't handle the truth.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
[...]

oups.com...

[email protected] March 21st 06 01:13 PM

get help Ms Morgan

Billy "queer Toad" Smith wrote:
Touched a Toad would like to touch Roger's penis with his mouth

No, Toad, you made an ass of yourself again. Poor Toad, his parents
have to pay all his bills.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Toad. Wrong guess on what it cost, dip****. You obviously can't read.

He used to have a Yaesu 920 which probably

Still does. You can't afford one, Toad. That's why you have to use
second and third hand cheap equipment.

had to be sold off to support his other habits. Not to mention the fact
that
when you monitor HF you never hear his **** willy signal.

Then how could he have jammed anybody?

He couldn't scrape up the cash to get him a decent amplifier.

He could better than you can, your parents have to pay all your bills.

Even when he was jamming 20 and 75 meters

That was you, Toad, jamming on 20 and 75 meters. You were DFed.

you could hear others constantly
keying over him.

Hey, Toad, why did Riley call you about your ****ty "broadcasts" and
tell you to knock it off?

oups.com...

[email protected] March 21st 06 01:14 PM

get help

wrote:
On 20 Mar 2006 06:21:31 -0800,

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Yeah, **** for brains, Wiseman owns your faggot fat ass.

get help and learn who you realy you keep caliming your self somebody
else

**** off, Marky!

no

Yes. **** off, Marky!

but do get help

Just die of your AIDS, faggot.

an_old_friend March 21st 06 04:06 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!

get help please

Die of your AIDS, Marky.

the AIDS I don't have

get help

Billy Smith March 22nd 06 06:55 AM

get help

In your case, AIDS stands for Another Indicted Dick Sucker. Try again
Scheissman.

wrote in message
oups.com...

[email protected] March 22nd 06 10:46 PM

get help

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
get help please

Die of your AIDS, Marky.

the AIDS I have

Yep.

an_old_friend March 22nd 06 11:01 PM

get help

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
get help please

Die of your AIDS, Marky.

the AIDS I don't have

Yep.

meaning you want me to dies of a non exisatnant infection?

get help

[email protected] March 23rd 06 03:35 PM

get help

got aids from an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Wiseman doesn't own anything or anyone.

He owns you Toad. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
get help please

Die of your AIDS, Marky.
the AIDS I have

Yep.

meaning you want me to dies of a non exisatnant infection?

Meaning you are in denial about your AIDS.

[email protected] March 23rd 06 04:50 PM

get help

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

meaning you want me to dies of a non exisatnant infection?

Meaning you are in denial about your AIDS.

I have never been to Eygpt ;)

get help

[email protected] March 25th 06 07:52 PM

MARKY MORGAN ADMITS HE'S BEEN IN THE STOCKADE DURING HIS SHORT TIME In The ARMY!!

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

meaning you want me to dies of a non exisatnant infection?

Meaning you are in denial about your AIDS.

I have never been to Eygpt ;)

You've never been to "Egypt", either, dumbass.

right so

So you are a ****tional illiterate who just admitted it.

In fact, you spent most of your Army "career" in the stockade.

not even a day of it

Liar. That's why you have a Dishonorable Discharge.

[email protected] March 26th 06 12:30 AM

Rget help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

In fact, you spent most of your Army "career" in the stockade.

not even a day of it

Liar. That's why you have a Dishonorable Discharge.

nope

[email protected] March 27th 06 02:03 PM

Learn to spell, retarded Mark Morgan

an old freind wrote:

In fact, you spent most of your Army "career" in the stockade.

not even a day of it

Liar. That's why you have a Dishonorable Discharge.

nope

Yep. And your court-martial for your perverted behavior was the reason
you were kicked out.

an old freind March 27th 06 06:51 PM

get help

not even a day of it

Liar. That's why you have a Dishonorable Discharge.

nope

Yep. And your court-martial for your perverted behavior was the reason
you were kicked out.

never court martail for anything to do with sex, was only corut martail
and prevailed 2 twice both times on a charge of not obeying lawfull
order, in both cases the order was proven unlawful

I was dischargeed for being 2 lbs over wieght at 187lbs it is all
public record if you are smart enough to find it

[email protected] March 28th 06 02:48 PM

Marky is defensive about getting kicked out of the Army!

SODOMIZED an old freind wrote:

not even a day of it

Liar. That's why you have a Dishonorable Discharge.
nope

Yep. And your court-martial for your perverted behavior was the reason
you were kicked out.

never court martail for anything to do with sex, was only corut martail
and prevailed 2 twice both times on a charge of not obeying lawfull
order, in both cases the order was proven unlawful

You are a liar, too. You admitted you were court martialed. Twice. You
were convicted for not obeying the lawful order that you can't sodomize
fellow soldiers.

I was dischargeed for being 2 lbs over wieght at 187lbs

God, you are a short fatass, Marky.

it is all
public record if you are smart enough to find it

You are lying again.

an old freind March 28th 06 05:34 PM

get help

wrote:
SODOMIZED an old freind wrote:

You are a liar, too. You admitted you were court martialed. Twice.

indeed but neverconvicted
You
were convicted for not obeying the lawful order that you can't sodomize
fellow soldiers.

nope

one esp today one can deabte wether that orde would be lawfull but the
order doing some thignn considered too dangerousfor a training exerise

it is all
public record if you are smart enough to find it

You are lying again.

not at all

the record is public ad you cango find it yourself

[email protected] March 29th 06 03:10 PM

Marky lies again!

ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
SODOMIZED an old freind wrote:

You are a liar, too. You admitted you were court martialed. Twice.

indeed but neverconvicted

Liar. They convicted you both times. You pleaded "no contest".

You
were convicted for not obeying the lawful order that you can't sodomize
fellow soldiers.

nope

Yep. That's why you were Dishonorably Discharged.

one esp today

One extra sensory perception today????? WTF are you babbling about,
retard?

one can deabte wether that orde would be lawfull but the
order doing some thignn considered too dangerousfor a training exerise

BWHAHAHAHA Marky thinks sodomy is a training exercise.
I suppose it was to a perverted pedophile like you.

it is all
public record if you are smart enough to find it

You are lying again.

not at all

You always lie, you are a self-admitted liar.

the record is public ad you cango find it yourself

Your record of lying is public, too. It's all over in Google's archives.

an old freind March 29th 06 05:41 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
SODOMIZED an old freind wrote:

You are a liar, too. You admitted you were court martialed. Twice.

indeed but neverconvicted

Liar. They convicted you both times. You pleaded "no contest".

nope never convincted

it is all
public record if you are smart enough to find it

You are lying again.

not at all

You always lie, you are a self-admitted liar.

the record of court martial is a public matter

get help

[email protected] March 31st 06 03:00 PM

Retard Marky the pervert of Chassell, Michigan!

assraped an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old retard wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
SODOMIZED an old freind wrote:

You are a liar, too. You admitted you were court martialed. Twice.
indeed but neverconvicted

Liar. They convicted you both times. You pleaded "no contest".
nope never convincted

Liar. And nice admission you were arrested for it.

nope

Yep. How else could you have stood trial for it, twice, no less?

the record of court martial is a public matter

It certainly is and all the sordid details of your perversions are all
over them.

nope

Yep.

an old freind March 31st 06 05:05 PM

get help

wrote:
an old retard wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:

Liar. They convicted you both times. You pleaded "no contest".
nope never convincted

Liar. And nice admission you were arrested for it.

nope

Yep. How else could you have stood trial for it, twice, no less?

I wasn't even once

but to try and get though that thick skull of your

if I wwas trialed twice that means at least once I was found Not
guility

as it happened I was on 2 seperate occasion trailed and found not
guility on a charge of disobeying orders, thecourt ruled the order not
lawful

the record of court martial is a public matter