RadioBanter

-   -   From THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/90937-voice-amateur-radio.html)

N9OGL March 20th 06 12:26 AM

From THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

From the Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogger.com continues to allow copyright infringement and identity
theft

I've asked repetitively blogger.com to remove this site
http://newsgay.blogspot.com/ because it has on it a picture of me which
is 1. COPYRIGHTED and is being used WITHOUT my permission and 2. the
person running the site is make it out that I own the site, which I
don't. This of course is Identity theft which is also a violation of
federal law. If they do not remove it by this week I will notify the
FTC which handles identity theft and I will seek a lawyer, to file suit
for those violations of the law.

Todd N9OGL

an_old_friend March 21st 06 04:03 PM

get help

wrote:
Billy "living at home retard" Smith wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Isn't that what you say when your parents tell you that you can't run
up any more bills that they have to pay, Toad?

get help

an_old_friend March 22nd 06 10:54 PM

get help

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Isn't that what you say when your parents tell you that you can't run
up any more bills that they have to pay, Toad?

get help

Die of your AIDS soon, Markie.

not possible

get help