RadioBanter

-   -   Marky used to mooch off his daddy and has a sister! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/92264-marky-used-mooch-off-his-daddy-has-sister.html)

[email protected] April 6th 06 12:11 AM

Marky used to mooch off his daddy and has a sister!

Marky's daddy--- MORGAN, WILLIAM R 70 10/20/1935
MORGAN, MARK C 42 01/01/1964
260 3RD
ILLIOPOLIS, IL 62539

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801
Phone: (217) 486-7501

an old freind April 6th 06 02:30 AM

get help

wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

[email protected] April 6th 06 02:43 PM

Retard Marky denies his sister!

assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

an old freind April 6th 06 06:27 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

no she is not

Indeed if memeroy of the Twon serve she is dead having died before I
moved there but that is a long time ago

get ehlp

Billy Smith April 6th 06 07:00 PM

wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

Since you're making that claim and that Mark lives in Michigan. What
proof do you have or is it another of your delusional lies? Like I said,
you're too pussy to show at Dayton and say anything to anyone on here.
You were too pussy to show up at the door when Tunder showed. Too pussy
to confront a woman. You're just a big ****flap anyway Weissman.

an old friend April 6th 06 07:07 PM

get help

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

Since you're making that claim and that Mark lives in Michigan.

which I currently do
What
proof do you have or is it another of your delusional lies?

a listing in thephone book

OTOH he also claime dthat He had found my address and posted and was
only off by 175 miles give or take
Like I said,
you're too pussy to show at Dayton and say anything to anyone on here.
You were too pussy to show up at the door when Tunder showed. Too pussy
to confront a woman. You're just a big ****flap anyway Weissman.

but give him credit he knows he should hide and not appear in public

if he would just decide not to appear here as well he might climb up
the rungs to Pond scum

BTW Billy I would find it help if you would take some care not to echo
his luantic title and find your own or use "get help"

you don't have to but please give me a break form geting his title
repeatsed back at me

Billy Smith April 7th 06 05:02 AM

Weissman is scum

an old friend wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'll do that from here on that way he keeps his bull**** just for
himself. But when you are Weissman, you've pretty much hit bottom
anyway. Anything lower would be a snakes belly.

Billy Smith April 7th 06 05:25 AM

Scheissman is a wuss

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801

Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

Since you're making that claim and that Mark lives in Michigan. What
proof do you have or is it another of your delusional lies? Like I said,
you're too pussy to show at Dayton and say anything to anyone on here.
You were too pussy to show up at the door when Tunder showed. Too pussy
to confront a woman. You're just a big ****flap anyway Weissmann.

Weissman is a sissy.

[email protected] April 7th 06 02:35 PM

Retard Marky lies some more!

assraped by an old freind, but Marky loved every minute of it wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Sherry Morgan
Rr 1
Illiopolis, IL 62539-9801
Sherry Morgan is in now way related to me that I know of

Liar, she's your sister/mother!

no she is not

Yes, she is.

You can't even lie worth a ****, Marky.