RadioBanter

-   -   My Personal ad - roger.JPG (0/1) (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/92890-my-personal-ad-roger-jpg-0-1-a.html)

AB8MQ April 16th 06 04:35 PM

My Personal ad - roger.JPG (0/1)

Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale
porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] April 16th 06 04:45 PM

My Personal ad - lloyd (256) 233-4396

I want to hook up with underage boys in my area!

710 S. Clinton St. #203
Athens, AL 35611

an old friend April 16th 06 07:00 PM

get help

[email protected] April 17th 06 01:31 PM

MARKY wants in on Lloyd's action!

sodomized an old friend wrote:
wrote:
I want to hook up with underage boys in my area!

get

Markie wants in on that action!

an old friend April 17th 06 06:21 PM

get help