RadioBanter

-   -   Glendale personal - roger.JPG (0/1) (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/92891-glendale-personal-roger-jpg-0-1-a.html)

AB8MQ April 16th 06 07:17 PM

Glendale personal - roger.JPG (0/1)

Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale
porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] April 17th 06 12:49 PM

Lardass Davies, drunk on Easter Sunday, what a fake Xtian!

N0VFP wrote:
whinefest

Hi Lardass Davies!

Billy Smith April 20th 06 06:21 AM

Lardass Davies, drunk on Easter Sunday, what a fake Xtian!

wrote:

N0VFP wrote:

whinefest

Hi Lardass Davies!

Scheissman, still sucking mommys titty.

[email protected] April 20th 06 02:13 PM

Lardass Davies, drunk on Easter Sunday, what a fake Xtian!

Billy "keeps his dead grandmother in his filthy HUD apartment" Smith

N0VFP wrote:

whinefest

Hi Lardass Davies!

Scheissman, still sucking mommys titty.

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

an old friend April 20th 06 02:44 PM

get help

wrote:

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

gte help man please you of you thewre in wismens head

Billy Smith April 21st 06 05:55 AM

N0VFP wrote:

whinefest

Hi Lardass Davies!

Scheissman, still sucking mommys titty.

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

Since I am not Lloyd, I can't speak for him. But are you still eating
out your aunt after jizzing in her rotting vagina

an old friend April 21st 06 05:58 AM

wrote:

Scheissman, still sucking mommys titty.

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

Since I am not Lloyd, I can't speak for him. But are you still eating
out your aunt after jizzing in her rotting vagina

Id' say you were going too far with that remark aginast anyone but
Wisemen

with him I'll wisemen get help and relieve of us of tyour present
insanity

[email protected] April 21st 06 01:43 PM

N0VFP wrote:

whinefest

Hi Lardass Davies!

Scheissman, still sucking mommys titty.

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

Since I am not Lloyd,

Yes, you are Lloyd Davies. You use the same lame assed lames and stolen
lines.
Now, tell us why you didn't answer the door when N4CND came knocking on
it during Xmas.

[email protected] April 21st 06 01:46 PM

Lardass Davies, drunk on Easter Sunday, what a fake Xtian!

ass****ed by an old friend slurped Davies' fat ass:
Id' say you were going too far with that remark aginast anyone but
Wisemen

Now, Marky, you and Lardass take your homosexual slurpfest to a hotel
room, K?

with him I'll wisemen get help

Try posting when you sober up, fool.

an Old friend April 21st 06 05:48 PM

get help

wrote:

Davies, still slurping your dead grandmother's rotting ass?

Since I am not Lloyd, I can't speak for him. But are you still eating
out your aunt after jizzing in her rotting vagina

I apologize Billy with wismen ithe remark is too tame