RadioBanter

-   -   Survey says (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/92955-survey-says.html)

AB8MQ April 17th 06 10:09 PM

Survey says

http://www.network54.com/Votelet/35359?action=results
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] April 18th 06 01:09 PM

Survey says Lardass Davies is still too stupid to realize "Nimbuster of the Year" is not a compliment!

N0VFP, has unrequited queer love from AB8MQ wrote:
http

Hey Lardass, when will your sister give you a look at her cooch? That's
the only way you'll ever see a real pussy.

Roger Doesln't Post Here April 18th 06 11:16 PM

Survey says Lardass Davies is still too stupid to realize "Nimbuster of the Year" is not a compliment!

wrote in message
oups.com...

N0VFP, has unrequited queer love from AB8MQ wrote:
http

Hey Lardass, when will your sister give you a look at her cooch? That's
the only way you'll ever see a real pussy.
..

Show us again how you fist yourself, Woger.
http://www.laughdaily.com/video/761/

Billy Smith April 19th 06 06:54 AM

wrote:

N0VFP, has unrequited queer love from AB8MQ wrote:

http

Hey Lardass, when will your sister give you a look at her cooch? That's
the only way you'll ever see a real pussy.

Well considering that I don't have a sister moron and I am not Lloyd
obviously it shows what a **** up you are. Now on the other hand I am
sure that your mommy showed her pussy to you several times.

Billy Smith April 19th 06 07:06 AM

Survey says Lardass Davies is still too stupid to realize "Nimbusterof the Year" is not a compliment!

Roger Doesln't Post Here wrote:

oups.com...

.

Show us again how you fist yourself, Woger.
http://www.laughdaily.com/video/761/

Scheissman doesn't fist himself rather he likes those small farm
animals like they often do in hillbilly land over there in West Virginia.

[email protected] April 19th 06 02:19 PM

Billy "dumb**** fatass" Smith wrote:
wrote:

N0VFP, has unrequited queer love from AB8MQ wrote:

http

Hey Lardass, when will your sister give you a look at her cooch? That's
the only way you'll ever see a real pussy.

Well considering

Quit lying, Lardass.

[email protected] April 19th 06 02:20 PM

Billy Smith wrote:

Scheissman doesn't fist himself

But you do.

rather he knows I likes those small farm
animals like they often do in hillbilly land over there in West Virginia.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Steve Tundfer admits he's ****ed farm Animals!

Billy Smith April 20th 06 06:07 AM

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scheissman doesn't fist himself

But you do.

rather he knows I likes those small farm
animals like they often do in hillbilly land over there in West Virginia.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Steve Tundfer admits he's ****ed farm Animals!

Still speaking about yourself again Wussman. It must suck to be from
Glendale with nothing to do other than posting on here. What a loser.
Thats why you spend all day on the MSN account posting here right.

[email protected] April 20th 06 02:36 PM

Billy "loser Davies whining at 1 AM" Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scheissman doesn't fist himself

But you do.

rather he knows I likes those small farm
animals like they often do in hillbilly land over there in West Virginia.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Steve Tunder admits he's ****ed farm Animals!

Still speaking about IKYABWAI

Poor loser Davies, 1 AM and he's whining about Wiseman. Davies is queer
for Wiseman, though, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

an old freind April 20th 06 02:54 PM

get help

AB8MQ wrote:
get help