RadioBanter

-   -   blame the posters not arrl (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/93635-re-blame-posters-not-arrl.html)

Howdy Doody April 29th 06 07:44 AM

blame the posters not arrl

You said a mouthful. Oh and I agree with you. It just aint natural!
funny it occours outside of man and outside the primates in nature all
the time

So you are as stupid as a monkey or a dog?

Give the monkey and the dog some credit, they are WAY more intelligent than
Markie-tard

Hey...can the same be true of the infamous West Virginia gutter mouth? You
know the guy...the bottom feeding social misfit with mental problems??? The
fifty-one year old malcontent bachelor who has nary a friend in the entire
civilized world?
You know the guy...the one with the receeding, greasy hairline? Food
remnants in his facial hair?

Is this the same monkey who called himself "Crow" at Ovis.net????

Hot Tamale April 29th 06 09:39 AM

blame the posters not arrl

Howdy Doody wrote:

You said a mouthful. Oh and I agree with you. It just aint natural!

funny it occours outside of man and outside the primates in nature all
the time

So you are as stupid as a monkey or a dog?

Give the monkey and the dog some credit, they are WAY more intelligent than
Markie-tard

Hey...can the same be true of the infamous West Virginia gutter mouth? You
know the guy...the bottom feeding social misfit with mental problems??? The
fifty-one year old malcontent bachelor who has nary a friend in the entire
civilized world?
You know the guy...the one with the receeding, greasy hairline? Food
remnants in his facial hair?

Is this the same monkey who called himself "Crow" at Ovis.net????

You have it correct sir. The monkey from Glendale called himself "Crow"
and was booted from ovis.net. Which stands for Ohio Valley Internet
Services of Moundsville, WV. Which is a few miles from Glendale in
Marshall county. Mental problems are a very important part of his life,
after all would you expect him to act normal, it is West Virginny you know.

[email protected] May 4th 06 04:22 PM

blame the posters not arrl

Hey fatass, does Leila still ****lap the family dog?

[email protected] May 4th 06 04:23 PM

blame the posters not arrl

Hot Tamale wrote:
You like sucking cocks, don't you?

You have it correct sir.

BWHAHAHAHAHA Hot Tamale aka Lardass admits he's queer.