RadioBanter

-   -   Confiscation of computer equipment used to store child pornography (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/93645-re-confiscation-computer-equipment-used-store-child-pornography.html)

Lloyd April 29th 06 03:16 PM

Confiscation of computer equipment used to store child pornography

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:00:15 +0000 (UTC), Agent Donald Steele wrote:

Thanks for making my job a lot easier by opening up your bbs to world
access. See you some morning at 3:00 a.m. when we let ourselves in by
breaking down your front and back doors simultaneously.

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

an_old_friend April 29th 06 04:01 PM

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

an_old_friend April 29th 06 06:52 PM

Confiscation of computer equipment used to store child pornography

what kiddy porn machine

Lloyd April 30th 06 02:51 PM

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:01:58 +0000 (UTC), an_old_friend wrote:

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

So you admit that you are a pedophile, then? My, my.

an_old_friend April 30th 06 07:06 PM

Lloyd wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:01:58 +0000 (UTC), an_old_friend wrote:

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

So you admit that you are a pedophile, then? My, my.

no i don't a forger chooses to "admit" it for me but it is part of the
lies often told on here
likely a Robeson post but could easily be others It is Robeson
responiblity since he he is the one to first accuse me here of being a
pedophile

he think calling people Gay or pedo or rapist or drunk is how
arguements are one. sadly he is not the only that think thinks so

an_old_friend May 2nd 06 12:06 AM

just another flame thread

Slow Code wrote:
(an_old_friend) wrote in
:

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

ROFLMAO

it is funny the degrees to which folks will to try to discrdit me

SC

Slow Code May 4th 06 12:42 AM

just another flame thread

"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
(an_old_friend) wrote in
:

On 29 Apr 2006 14:16:10 GMT, Lloyd wrote:

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?

I hope notb ecaues I get my kiddypo rn from their. i mihgt have
togo back to grade scholl playground agin if ti is goen.

ROFLMAO

it is funny the degrees to which folks will to try to discrdit me

SC

Of course it's a forgery. Everyone knows you would have said boy scout
camp and not grade school.

an_old_friend May 4th 06 02:09 AM

just another flame thread

Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
(an_old_friend) wrote in

Of course it's a forgery. Everyone knows you would have said boy scout
camp and not grade school.

nope i oppose the conitued existance of the BSA

[email protected] May 4th 06 04:06 PM

Retard faggot Mark Morgan only opposes the Boyu Scouts since he was rejected from membership because of his homosexuality!

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
(an_old_friend) wrote in

Of course it's a forgery. Everyone knows you would have said boy scout
camp and not grade school.

nope i oppose the conitued existance of the BSA

Of course, you do, faggot, they didn't want your cocksucking faggot
illiterate ass in their organization.