RadioBanter

-   -   get help (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/94517-get-help.html)

an old freind May 15th 06 07:06 PM

get help

LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!
He sits on his fat ass and collects SSI for that fake
"disability."

Lloyd
I AM A TIMELORD

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

get help

[email protected] May 15th 06 07:21 PM

Retard Mark Morgan the child molester spams again!

an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!
He sits on his fat ass and collects SSI for that fake
"disability."

Lloyd
I AM A TIMELORD

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

get

Get a clue and pull the trigger on yourself, you child molesting
welfare leech!

[email protected] May 15th 06 09:50 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

get

Get a clue and pull the trigger on yourself, you child molesting
welfare leech!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person
get help

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:05 AM

Retard Mark Morgan steals from his own father

an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

get

Get a clue and pull the trigger on yourself, you child molesting
welfare leech!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,
while stealing your bedridden father's checks. And you've admitted to
molesting young boys before.

an old friend May 16th 06 02:40 AM

get help

an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,

not on food stamps or welfare nor ilterate
while stealing your bedridden father's checks.

if I were why would I need food stamps and welfare?
And you've admitted to
molesting young boys before.

nah you have admitted to it and signed my name forgery doesn't count

get help get a life
andface at least one I am a happy man

even if I did everything you sugest I would be a happy man

after If were in child molesting then I would hope I would also enjoy it

Billy Smith May 16th 06 07:57 AM

an old freind wrote:

LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

get

Get a clue and pull the trigger on yourself, you child molesting
welfare leech!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,
while stealing your bedridden father's checks. And you've admitted to
molesting young boys before.

You're a scumball too for making those lies.

[email protected] May 16th 06 12:54 PM

Retard Mark Morgan the registered sex offender lies some more!

assraped by an old friend wrote:
an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,

not on food stamps or welfare nor ilterate

Liar. You are on food stamps and welfare, and your posts prove you are
illiterate.

while stealing your bedridden father's checks.

if I were why would I need food stamps and welfare?

Must be your drug and alcohol habit.

And you've admitted to
molesting young boys before.

nah you have admitted to it and signed my name forgery doesn't count

More lies, you've posted that you've had sex with little boys, Markie.

get lies

The only reason you are happy is that you can suck the ladystick of
your shemale wife.

[email protected] May 16th 06 01:26 PM

Retard Mark Morgan steals from his own father

They aren't lies, goatblower.

an old friend May 16th 06 06:48 PM

gget help

an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,

not on food stamps or welfare nor ilterate

Liar. You are on food stamps and welfare, and your posts prove you are
illiterate.

nope you are believing the only poster that lies more than Robeson
get lies

The only reason you are happy is that you can suck the ladystick of
your shemale wife.

well not true but you admit I can be happy

now run around and get help or play in traffic

[email protected] May 16th 06 07:39 PM

Retard Markie, quit stuttering!

an old freind wrote:
LLoyd wrote: Erick Oyen is a welfare leech of a jewboy!

not a child molesting nor on welfare nor do I have any reason to kill
myself I am happy person

No, you are an illiterate retard who is on food stamps and welfare,

not on food stamps or welfare nor ilterate

Liar. You are on food stamps and welfare, and your posts prove you are
illiterate.

nope you are believing the only poster that lies more than Robeson

But you claim I am Robeson!

get lies

The only reason you are happy is that you can suck the ladystick of
your shemale wife.

well

Well, it must be true.