RadioBanter

-   -   Shalom (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/94868-shalom.html)

Roger Wiseman May 20th 06 02:51 PM

Shalom

Shalom my fellow kikes.

Does anyone know of a Jewish ham radio club?

Bert Hyman May 20th 06 03:04 PM

Shalom

http://www.chaverim.org/

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

\Prophet Mohammed \(Peace Be Upon Me May 20th 06 05:20 PM

Shalom

Yeah I do, they all are on Castro street in San Francisco poking ham radio codes in each other assess.
PBUM

[email protected] May 22nd 06 03:10 PM

Shalom

LLoyd Austin Davies of 710 S. Clinton St. #203 Athens AL 35611 not
Roger Wiseman wrote:
Shalom my fellow kikes.

Does anyone know of a Jewish ham radio club?

LLardass Davies is all kinds of upset since he's a wannabe Nazi and
found out he is of Jewish heritage.

http://www.houseofnames.com Type in Davies you will see!

Then call Lloydie up and tell him what you think of his posts:
(256)233-4396:

[email protected] May 22nd 06 08:33 PM

Shalom

Roger Wiseman wrote:
Shalom my fellow kikes.

Does anyone know of a Jewish ham radio club?

LLardass Davies is all kinds of upset since he's a wannabe Nazi and
found out he is of Jewish heritage.

get

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!

an Old friend May 22nd 06 09:23 PM

Shalom

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!

get help

you are truly delusional

[email protected] May 23rd 06 01:22 PM

Shalom

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!

get

Get to denying the truth, racist!

an old freind May 23rd 06 05:43 PM

Shalom

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!

get

Get to denying the truth, racist!

why would get to dening the truth

I have no KKK stuff other than the fact I have read some fo their stuff
under the premise of know thine enemy

I am not racist

you are all these things wismen get hep and recieve shalom and salaam,
and Irenai

to any lingquist yea he needs a lot of peace sadly tI suspect the only
peace he can obtain involves enternal peace, and

I bit you peace wismen enternal peace if that is all you can have but
I bit you peace

[email protected] May 23rd 06 07:57 PM

Shalom

wrote:
assraped by an old friend wrote:

Get to displaying some more of your KKK memorabilia, Morgan!
get

Get to denying the truth, racist!

why would get to dening the truth

No, that's right, you're already there!

I have no KKK stuff other than the fact I have read some fo their stuff
under the premise of know thine enemy

Oh, so you admit to having KKK material on your premises!

I am not racist

Yes, you are, you have a KKK banner in your window. And you just
admitted to having KKK propaganda at your home.

you are all [lame **** flushed]

What, all intelligent, unlike you? I don't see Wiseman behind every
post like you and fatass Lloydie do.