RadioBanter

-   -   Tough Guy Roger? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95254-tough-guy-roger.html)

an old friend June 8th 06 04:56 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut and run, Markie

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie proves the point!

get

Poor Markie, outsmarted again, but it doesn't take too much effort!

out smarted how, like the bold daring way you proved Heil's car was
...Yellow

get help

[email protected] June 9th 06 01:23 PM

Markie the fool

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut and run, Markie

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie proves the point!
get

Poor Markie, outsmarted again, but it doesn't take too much effort!

out smarted how,

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

an old friend June 9th 06 05:04 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

get help

[email protected] June 12th 06 02:44 PM

Marqueer needs a clue

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.

an old freind June 12th 06 04:48 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.

yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you I guess you think you
are Dave hiel or Mark Morgan or Lloyd Davies

get help who ever you are

[email protected] June 13th 06 02:31 PM

Retard Markie missed the point again

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.

yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you

Wrong again, dumbass. You don't have the first clue.

I guess you think you
are Dave hiel or Mark Morgan or Lloyd Davies

No, dumbass, those are ways to make you three look even more stupid.

get help who ever you are

So you admit not knowing who I am or anybody else is. You just call
everybody Wiseman because you want to have sex with Wiseman. Or are you
just insane, Marqueer?

an old friend June 13th 06 04:16 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.

yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you

Wrong again, dumbass. You don't have the first clue.

I have the answer no need of clues

I guess you think you
are Dave hiel or Mark Morgan or Lloyd Davies

No, dumbass, those are ways to make you three look even more stupid.

well it doesn't work you go so over the the top you defeat most of your
prupose wismen

get help who ever you are

So you admit not knowing who I am or anybody else is.

nope I admit you may not know how you are
You just call
everybody Wiseman because you want to have sex with Wiseman.

nope
Or are you
just insane, Marqueer?

get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 03:37 PM

Retard Marqueer needs clues badly!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.
yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you

Wrong again, dumbass. You don't have the first clue.

I have the answer no need of clues

Oh, you are very wrong, Marqueer, you are desperately in need of clues.

I guess you think you
are Dave hiel or Mark Morgan or Lloyd Davies

No, dumbass, those are ways to make you three look even more stupid.

well it does work

I know it does.

get help who ever you are

So you admit not knowing who I am or anybody else is.

nope I admit you may not know how you are

Yep, you are lying and backpedaling again.

You just call
everybody Wiseman because you want to have sex with Wiseman.

nope

Yep.

Or are you
just insane, Marqueer?

get help

Get a clue, retard.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 15th 06 01:16 PM

Get a clue, retard!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.
yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you

Wrong again, dumbass. You don't have the first clue.

I have the answer no need of clues

Oh, you are very wrong, Marqueer, you are desperately in need of clues.

get

Get a clue, retard Morgan!