RadioBanter

-   -   Where is PorkButt (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95548-where-porkbutt.html)

[email protected] May 30th 06 09:08 PM

Where is PorkButt

There used to be a guy on 20 meters who called himself PorkButt that
would be on there QRMing and starting wars. Did the FCC take him off
the air? If I recall, he had several followers and they were doing the
same thing.

Harold May 30th 06 09:33 PM

Where is PorkButt

wrote:
There used to be a guy on 20 meters who called himself PorkButt that
would be on there QRMing and starting wars. Did the FCC take him off
the air? If I recall, he had several followers and they were doing the
same thing.

Well, well, if it isn't Tom Davidson again.

You asked this same question back in 2003. Does mentioning Rich's name
give you a hard on?

What a dumbass!

Harold

[email protected] May 31st 06 02:02 AM

Where is PorkButt

Harold wrote:
wrote:
There used to be a guy on 20 meters who called himself PorkButt that
would be on there QRMing and starting wars. Did the FCC take him off
the air? If I recall, he had several followers and they were doing the
same thing.

Well, well, if it isn't Tom Davidson again.

You asked this same question back in 2003. Does mentioning Rich's name
give you a hard on?

What a dumbass!

Harold

So where *is* PorkButt? Was he taken off the air or is he still around
somewhere. Where did his (other) followers go? Were they taken off the
air as well?

Thanks.

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve May 31st 06 02:16 AM

Where is PorkButt

wrote:
Harold wrote:
wrote:
There used to be a guy on 20 meters who called himself PorkButt that
would be on there QRMing and starting wars. Did the FCC take him off
the air? If I recall, he had several followers and they were doing the
same thing.

Well, well, if it isn't Tom Davidson again.

You asked this same question back in 2003. Does mentioning Rich's name
give you a hard on?

What a dumbass!

Harold

So where *is* PorkButt? Was he taken off the air or is he still around
somewhere. Where did his (other) followers go? Were they taken off the
air as well?

i seem to recall reading some body playing "the porkbutt" song was
fined and made todestory the tape and I belive he has omoved on either
to sanity or some other prusiots as I recall nobodies license was
revoked

Thanks.

Billy Smith May 31st 06 05:40 AM

Where is PorkButt

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Porkbutt is a guy who has been off the air for at least 5 years. He
reportedly turned in his ticket to the FCC, he says by mistake, they say
by intent. Old story.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd May 31st 06 03:26 PM

Where is PorkButt

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Like you are a player, no code Lardass! You are a poser.

Billy Smith May 31st 06 05:49 PM

Where is PorkButt

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You're not? Bwhahahahhah, Why haven't you killed yourself Scheissman?
Because you like your life is a total waste and you lack the education,
brainpower, or anything else to make it better. You sit in here hours in
a day posting your filth. Nothing else to do, poor loser!!!!!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 1st 06 03:34 PM

Where is PorkButt

Billy "Lardass the loser pizza boy" Smith wrote:

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You're not? plagiarism

BWHAHAHAHA Oh, the irony, Lardass plagiarizes statements about suicide
from Roger Wiseman. But you are a loser who can't pass the code or
anything else by your own admission:

Subject: LLOYD DAVIES ?
From: (Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord )
Date: 3/8/2004 6:43 PM Central Standard Time

I am 30 years old. I have a no-code tech ham license. I have tried for
over
10 years to learn morse code. No can do. I've tried and tried and
tried. I
passed the General class theory in 1998. That's one of the things I'm
givin
heck about. Yes, I will wait till they drop code. I also get crap for
being
bald and overweight. The latter is going away, since I lost about 20
pounds on
a low-carb diet started at the first of the year.

[Ed Note: You haven't lose any weight, Lardass, per your neighbors and
co-workers]

The next thing is my politcal and religous views. Yes, I am a born
again
Christian. I also lean to the right on much of politcal views. Is that
crime I ask? I would'nt think so, but some folks think it is. I used to
post
a lot of off-topic rants and other stuff. Have not done that sort of
thing in
great qunaties in a few years now. I rarely ever post here. I did used
post alot about the Tiny Tenna too. But that has passed too.

[Ed Note: More lies]

Well, hope this helps you. I'm sure I'll get kicked for this post as
well as
my spelling and grammar. I sometimes have a problem convaying what I
want to
say in typing it out, rather than talking about it.

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve June 1st 06 07:02 PM

Where is PorkButt

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

was there is point Wisemen?

after you just lied clearly Lloyd davies passed something to get his
license

Markie \Enema\ Morgan June 2nd 06 12:55 AM

Where is PorkButt

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message ps.com...

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

(and, unlike Wiseman, Lloyd didn't receive any "fan letters" from Riley
Hollingsworth nor was made to take his Ham Radio tests a second time in
order to keep his license)