RadioBanter

-   -   Don't any of you plan to grow up and stop acting like friggen retards? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95663-dont-any-you-plan-grow-up-stop-acting-like-friggen-retards.html)

Slow Code June 2nd 06 12:44 AM

Don't any of you plan to grow up and stop acting like friggen retards?

If you actually are a bunch of retards, I apologize for the subject line
and hope real soon someone fixes your CB's so you can get off usenet and
back on the air again. They miss you on channel 19. Nothing like the sound
of a good old enema beer fart on 19 to get the conversations rolling.

sc

DrDeath June 2nd 06 12:54 AM

Don't any of you plan to grow up and stop acting like friggen retards?

"Slow Code" wrote in message
. net...
If you actually are a bunch of retards, I apologize for the subject line
and hope real soon someone fixes your CB's so you can get off usenet and
back on the air again. They miss you on channel 19. Nothing like the sound
of a good old enema beer fart on 19 to get the conversations rolling.

sc

Your one to talk. You nym shift and stir the **** yourself. I've seen your
earthlink header in many a troll, even signed one with "sc" by mistake on
RRCB.

an old friend June 2nd 06 05:06 PM

troll complains about sucess go figure

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
. net...
If you actually are a bunch of retards, I apologize for the subject line
and hope real soon someone fixes your CB's so you can get off usenet and
back on the air again. They miss you on channel 19. Nothing like the sound
of a good old enema beer fart on 19 to get the conversations rolling.

sc

Your one to talk. You nym shift and stir the **** yourself. I've seen your
earthlink header in many a troll, even signed one with "sc" by mistake on
RRCB.

both of you have your times make insutlingremarks which the worst off
the nuts jos has taken as encourage

thank both for help to make Roger Wismen what is today the foul
keybaord trol of usenet radio add Robeson and the role is complete