RadioBanter

-   -   Idiots everywhere (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95689-idiots-everywhere.html)

Dave Rude June 2nd 06 05:07 AM

Idiots everywhere

I fail to see what the verbal sex abuse and all the flaming have to do with
the groups this crap is posted to. Wouldn't it be nice for someone to start
a new group for all this junk?
dave

an old freind June 2nd 06 05:59 PM

Idiots everywhere

Dave Rude wrote:
I fail to see what the verbal sex abuse and all the flaming have to do with
the groups this crap is posted to. Wouldn't it be nice for someone to start
a new group for all this junk?
dave

doesn' work the 2 people enaged in the sexaul Harrasment Roger Wismen
and Steve Robeson don't wish to allow any on tipic discussion

Wisen wants to stopp all ontopic disuccsion and Robeson merely wants to
exclude anyone he doesnot like form the dicusion (which would leave one
or two people at ost)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 2nd 06 08:13 PM

Idiots everywhere

Sodomized by an old freind wrote:
Dave Rude wrote:
I fail to see what the verbal sex abuse and all the flaming have to do with
the groups this crap is posted to. Wouldn't it be nice for someone to start
a new group for all this junk?
dave

doesn' work the 2 people enaged in the sexaul Harrasment Roger Wismen
and Steve Robeson don't wish to allow any on tipic discussion

Poor Markie, he's the cause of all of it and wants to blame others.

an old freind June 2nd 06 08:43 PM

Idiots everywhere

Dave Rude wrote:
I fail to see what the verbal sex abuse and all the flaming have to do with
the groups this crap is posted to. Wouldn't it be nice for someone to start
a new group for all this junk?
dave

doesn' work the 2 people enaged in the sexaul Harrasment Roger Wismen
and Steve Robeson don't wish to allow any on tipic discussion

Poor Markie, he's the cause of all of it and wants to blame others.

Wismen it was going on when I had not been posting in more than 5 years

you are to blame along Heil, and most esp Robeson