RadioBanter

-   -   More Vile lies! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95793-re-more-vile-lies.html)

K8MNsuxdix June 3rd 06 09:55 PM

More Vile lies!

Dave Heil wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave "crossdresser" Heil wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
It's like the fact that you hid from Heil and his wife.
Nope. He didn't he wasn't even home at the time the "visit" supposedly
occured. If it did at all.
you already admitted
Wrong Markie, nobody admitted to being there. It was Roger's girlfriend
who was home at the time and she didn't open the door, since she didn't
know them.
1. Roger doesn't have a girlfriend

Wrong again, fatass! Keep showing how ****ing stupid you are.

Roger doesn't have a girlfriend. It really is that simple.

Yes, you are simple, and uninformed, Roger does have a girlfriend.

2. Roger first denied that we visited and rang your bell.

Yet you are the only one who says you visited.

Not true, UnWiseman. My wife says we visited.

Wrong as usual, Vile liar. Your wife isn't posting, or is she?

3. Roger changed his story, described what he saw upon looking through
his peephole and said that he didn't open the door because it was

Nope, you claim *somebody* looked through his peephole, but unless you
have x-ray vision, you don't know who it was!

"2
"2 on 1".

Stuttering. A sure sign of a lie. A lie, anything Dave Vile types.

You see stuttering

No I see you backpedaling and lying again.

4. Roger changed his tale yet again so that his imaginary girlfriend
was there and didn't open the door, according to his imaginary
friend.

Poor Davey, he had to get a Finnish ex-streetwalker since he couldn't
get an American girl to even give him a second look.

Poor Davey has a wife.

Yes, his second one, after the first one walked out on your useless fat
ass.
Poor divorced boy, you couldn't keep the first wife could you?

5. Roger is a notorious liar, but he has told so many that he can't
keep them straight.

Like the stories you tell about your State Department "career."

That's a pretty stupid

Well, we are discussing something stupid, you.

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

an old friend June 3rd 06 09:58 PM

get help

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave "crossdresser" Heil wrote:

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

you always postunder assumed named Wisemen

anyone would be fool to face a lunatic like you alone

Roger Wiseman June 3rd 06 11:28 PM

More Vile lies!

Ding-Dong [sound of doorbell ringing]

Ding-Dong [sound of doorbell ringing

[the sound of someone walking to the door]

[an eye looks through the peephole]

[the sound of someone quietly walking away from the door]

Ding-Dong [the sound of doorbell ringing]

[Silence]

an old friend June 4th 06 02:28 AM

More Vile lies!

Markie Enema Morgan wrote:
You're a filth monger and a coward.

get help forger

Markie \Enema\ Morgan June 4th 06 03:26 AM

More Vile lies!

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

There is no facing Roger. He's always hiding behind locked doors and drawn
curtains. Roger accusing others of cowardice is, well, the pot calling the
kettle black.
Roger is even too afraid to answer his phone.

[email protected] June 4th 06 06:12 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave "crossdresser" Heil wrote:

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

you always postunder assumed named Wisemen

He's not Wiseman, dumbass. And you post under several assumed names,
you ****ing moron.

anyone would be fool to face a lunatic like you alone

Your cowardice, noted.

an old friend June 4th 06 06:28 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave "crossdresser" Heil wrote:

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

you always postunder assumed named Wisemen

He's not Wiseman, dumbass. And you post under several assumed names,
you ****ing moron.

yes he wismen and I don't post under several assumed name I post as
Mark Morgan wtihevery nick reveal my or call letter

anyone would be fool to face a lunatic like you alone

Your cowardice, noted.

wisdedom just like youwere wise not to open the door for Hiel
get help

[email protected] June 4th 06 06:30 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Dave "crossdresser" Heil wrote:

You're a filth monger and a coward.

And you are a liar, hypocrite since you make filthy posts under assumed
names and a coward. Funny how you've always said you had somebody
around when you say you meet Roger. Can't face him alone, huh, coward?

you always postunder assumed named Wisemen

He's not Wiseman, dumbass. And you post under several assumed names,
you ****ing moron.

yes he wismen and I don't post under several assumed name I post as
Mark Morgan wtihevery nick reveal my or call letter

anyone would be fool to face a lunatic like you alone

Your cowardice, noted.

wisdedom

You couldn't be wise if you tried, dumbass. And how do you even know he
showed at Wiseman's door, dumbass. And what library is open on a
Sunday, marqueer, so Wiseman could post, if your claims of him posting
from the library to be true?

an old freind June 4th 06 06:39 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Your cowardice, noted.

wisdedom

You couldn't be wise if you tried, dumbass. And how do you even know he
showed at Wiseman's door, dumbass

becuase you admited he did
. And what library is open on a
Sunday, marqueer, so Wiseman could post, if your claims of him posting
from the library to be true?

well the local libary is open on sunday and I claimed a liberay or
other public access point wismen. I a visted the lobby of most local
hotel I would ireless BB access
get help

Billy Smith June 4th 06 06:47 PM

get help

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

[...]

I've seen quite a few libraries open on Sunday. Whether the one at
Glendale or Moundsville is another question? By the way, I would believe
Dave Heil much more than yourself. You have a passion for making up lies
and spreading them.