RadioBanter

-   -   here's a true radio post (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95816-re-heres-true-radio-post.html)

an old friend June 4th 06 02:31 AM

here's a true radio post

Markie Enema Morgan wrote:
"K8MNsuxdix" wrote in message
oups.com...

And what cowardly Roger posts is not idiocy?

why not sign your name foger

Markie \Enema\ Morgan June 4th 06 03:28 AM

here's a true radio post

"K8MNsuxdix" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Howard W3CQH wrote:
To the ASS-HOLE that copied my information from qrz = YOU MUST

REALLY BE A
STUPID ******* WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO!

yep that is Wismen

Nope wrong again, registered sex offender Mark C. Morgan!

not a registered sex offender
but you are a stupid fool with nothingto do but harass people that have
done no harm at any time or in any way

You are a registered sex offender, and you have nothing else to do but
post your idiocy on the internet since you are a welfare leech and on
food stamps while your shemale wife works to bring in a paycheck!
And what cowardly Roger posts is not idiocy?

[email protected] June 4th 06 06:08 PM

here's a true radio post

an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote: