RadioBanter

-   -   The RRAP get together at Dayton ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/95891-re-rrap-get-together-dayton.html)

Slow Code June 4th 06 11:24 PM

The RRAP get together at Dayton !

"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C6858C.F7CD9980

SORRY THIS REPORT IS LATE. THE LAVENDAR LADS OF RRAP
HAD THEMSELVES A GREAT TIME AT HAMVENTION 2006.
HERE IS OUR GROUP PHOTO AT THE LOCAL BOWLING ALLEY
WHO WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WOULD ALLOW US
INSIDE FOR OUR GROUP PHOTO. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

Yah, That's Lloyd, Roger, Steve, Markie, and Todd alright.

ROFL

[email protected] June 5th 06 02:33 PM

Slow Code wrote:
"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C6858C.F7CD9980

SORRY THIS REPORT IS LATE. THE LAVENDAR LADS OF RRAP
HAD THEMSELVES A GREAT TIME AT HAMVENTION 2006.
HERE IS OUR GROUP PHOTO AT THE LOCAL BOWLING ALLEY
WHO WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WOULD ALLOW US
INSIDE FOR OUR GROUP PHOTO. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

Yah, That's Lloyd, Roger, Steve, Markie, and Todd alright.

ROFL

And you, cocksucker!

[email protected] June 5th 06 02:35 PM

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C6858C.F7CD9980

SORRY THIS REPORT IS LATE. THE LAVENDAR LADS OF RRAP
HAD THEMSELVES A GREAT TIME AT HAMVENTION 2006.
HERE IS OUR GROUP PHOTO AT THE LOCAL BOWLING ALLEY
WHO WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WOULD ALLOW US
INSIDE FOR OUR GROUP PHOTO. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

Yah, That's Lloyd, Roger, Steve, Markie, and Todd alright.

well. I don't think

We know that!

Roger would never hae realy ventured forth

Says the **** who hides behind a post office box instead of putting his
real address on his ham license! Funny how you never show up to
anyplace, Markqueer. Are you stuck to your bed since you are a morbidly
obese fat ****?

I simply don't know about Todd or lloyd davies

You simply don't know about anything, Marqueer.

an old friend June 5th 06 05:26 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

Roger would never hae realy ventured forth

Says the **** who hides behind a post office box instead of putting his
real address on his ham license! Funny how you never show up to
anyplace, Markqueer. Are you stuck to your bed since you are a morbidly
obese fat ****?

I don't travel a lot as I havemy old man is ill so I tend to stay round
home

unlike I use my name and you prove you can fidn my address so where the
beef

[email protected] June 6th 06 01:19 PM

Retard Markie

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

Roger would never hae realy ventured forth

Says the **** who hides behind a post office box instead of putting his
real address on his ham license! Funny how you never show up to
anyplace, Markqueer. Are you stuck to your bed since you are a morbidly
obese fat ****?

I don't travel a lot as I havemy old man is ill so I tend to stay round
home

Yes, you got to keep the old man alive so you can get his SS checks,
huh, leech?

unlike I use my name and you prove you can fidn my address

No, you don't. You only have one nym that you use your name out of your
dozens.

so where the beef

Probably up your well reamed asshole, as usual, Marqueer.

K8MNsuxdix June 7th 06 03:11 PM

Markie steals his daddy's SS check!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"Magnetic Water" wrote in
roups.com:

Roger would never hae realy ventured forth

Says the **** who hides behind a post office box instead of putting his
real address on his ham license! Funny how you never show up to
anyplace, Markqueer. Are you stuck to your bed since you are a morbidly
obese fat ****?

I don't travel a lot as I havemy old man is ill so I tend to stay round
home

Yes, you got to keep the old man alive so you can get his SS checks,
huh, leech?

if you want

Quit lying, we know you steal from him]

[email protected] June 8th 06 03:02 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:

sodomized by an old friend wrote:

wrote:

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

"Magnetic Water" wrote in
henewsgroups.com:

Roger would never hae realy ventured forth

Says the **** who hides behind a post office box instead of putting his
real address on his ham license! Funny how you never show up to
anyplace, Markqueer. Are you stuck to your bed since you are a morbidly
obese fat ****?

I don't travel a lot as I havemy old man is ill so I tend to stay round
home

Yes, you got to keep the old man alive so you can get his SS checks,
huh, leech?

if you want

Quit lying, we know you steal from him]

Like you stole IKYABWAI

Like you swiped money from Shelly's purse?

[email protected] June 8th 06 03:03 PM

get help

an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote: