RadioBanter

-   -   Mark's beer enema video? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96134-marks-beer-enema-video.html)

LLOYD DAVIES June 9th 06 05:46 PM

get help

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

LLOYD DAVIES wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Will you help me out with a hand job?
noget help

Some old friend you turned out to be morkie.

I am not freind to harrasming forgers

What does harrasming mean?

get help

Hand job?

an old friend June 9th 06 05:52 PM

get help

LLOYD DAVIES wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

get help

Hand job?

no you forgering low life

Dudley Dooright June 10th 06 08:04 AM

get help

LLOYD DAVIES wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

get help

Hand job?

no you forgering low life

Pot, Kettle? The only difference between you and Wiseman is that Wiseman is
the greater of two evils. Wiseman has the edge on you Mark, though not by
much.
Meaning? Wiseman is more intelligent than you, though only by a miniscule
margin.

an_old_friend June 10th 06 01:07 PM

get help

LLOYD DAVIES wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

get help

Hand job?

no you forgering low life

Pot, Kettle? The only difference between you and Wiseman is that Wiseman is
the greater of two evils. Wiseman has the edge on you Mark, though not by
much.

I forger nothing never have wismen forges his every post as being from
someoe else
Meaning? Wiseman is more intelligent than you, though only by a miniscule
margin.

Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 12th 06 02:07 PM

Retard Davies assslurps Marqueer!

LLOYD DAVIES wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

get help

Hand job?

no you forgering low life

Pot, Kettle? The only

And Markie makes you look like Forrest Gump, Davies!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 12th 06 02:11 PM

Poor Markie the imbecile!

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat

Yet he can spell his own name (You can't spell his name, you
consistently misspell it) and provide proof he has college degrees,
Marqueer. Hell, you can't even spell "intelligent" correctly, (you
misspelled it twice) for somebody who claims to be more "intelligent."

[email protected] June 13th 06 02:15 PM

Get a clue, Marqueer!

sodomized by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat

[restore]
Yet he can spell his own name (You can't spell his name, you
consistently misspell it) and provide proof he has college degrees,
Marqueer. Hell, you can't even spell "intelligent" correctly, (you
misspelled it twice) for somebody who claims to be more "intelligent."
[/restore]

Why'd you snip that out, Markie?

get

Get a clue, dumbass!

an old freind June 13th 06 04:43 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat

Why'd you snip that out, Markie?

becuase it was just a waste of badnwidth

get

Get a clue, dumbass!

get help
help a word that frightens you to the poitn you seem to have cut from
any post

[email protected] June 14th 06 02:47 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat

[restore]
Yet he can spell his own name (You can't spell his name, you
consistently misspell it) and provide proof he has college degrees,
Marqueer. Hell, you can't even spell "intelligent" correctly, (you
misspelled it twice) for somebody who claims to be more "intelligent."
[/restore]

Why'd you snip that out, Markie?

becuase it was just a waste of badnwidth

Mainly it handed you your fat stupid ass and you know it, so you cut it
out.

get

Get a clue, dumbass!

get

Quit spamming, stupid.

an old friend June 14th 06 04:31 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an old freind wrote:

get

Quit spamming, stupid.no one here is spaming

get help