RadioBanter

-   -   Download and listen to lisping Lloydie Austin Davies' high pitched girly voice! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96497-download-listen-lisping-lloydie-austin-davies-high-pitched-girly-voice.html)

[email protected] June 14th 06 03:48 PM

Download and listen to lisping Lloydie Austin Davies' high pitched girly voice!

http://rapidshare.de/files/22832275/Lloydisms.zip.html

They are virus free! You can hear Lloydie's high pitched voice talking
about "how I don't understand", Talking about another man's dick, etc
in that lisping high pitched voice of his! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an old friend June 14th 06 04:17 PM

get help

wrote:
http://rapidshare.de/files/.zip.html

They are virus free! You can hear Lloydie's high pitched voice talking
about "how I don't understand", Talking about another man's dick, etc
in that lisping high pitched voice of his! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get help wismen

Not Cocksucker Lloyd June 14th 06 09:20 PM

get help

**** off, drooling retard.

an old friend June 14th 06 09:24 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:

**** off, drooling retard.

you are so afraid of my every word Wisemen soend your time in the
libary ore productivaly try sleeping that would be more prodcutive

get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 09:56 PM

get help

Got AIDS from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:

**** off, drooling retard.

you are so

You are so ****ing stupid, Marqueer, now go help soothe your near DEAD
daddy the old child molester! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope he dies slowly and
painfully!

[email protected] June 14th 06 10:00 PM

get help

wrote:

You are so ****ing stupid, Marqueer, now go help soothe your near DEAD
daddy the old child molester! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope he dies slowly and
painfully!

you are one sick jerk'
get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 10:02 PM

Mark Morgan has AIDS and he molests children!

You are so ****ing stupid, Marqueer, now go help soothe your near DEAD
daddy the old child molester! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hope he dies slowly and
painfully!

you

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.

an old freind June 14th 06 10:06 PM

get help

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.

no AIDS here wismen

get help

[email protected] June 14th 06 11:44 PM

Marqueer just waits to dance to my tune!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.

no AIDS here wismen

Liar!

an old friend June 14th 06 11:48 PM

get help

wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.

no AIDS here wismen

Liar!

yes you are lying

get help