RadioBanter

-   -   Markie's neighborhood (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96546-markies-neighborhood.html)

[email protected] June 15th 06 02:48 AM

Markie's neighborhood

http://freefilehosting.net/bin/?id=pd/0mq3b

an old freind June 15th 06 02:52 AM

get help

wrote:
http://freefilehosting.net/bn/?id=pd/0mq3b

****ed up again you wannabe stalker

[email protected] June 15th 06 12:05 PM

Poor Markie!

t-bagged by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
http://freefilehosting.net/bn/?id=pd/0mq3b

****ed up again

You sure did, Markie. But then if you were any dumber, you'd be a rock.

[email protected] June 16th 06 05:45 AM

Learn to read, spammer!

wrote:
http://freefilehosting.net/bn/?id=pd/0mq3b
****ed up again

You sure did, Markie. But then if you were any dumber, you'd be a rock.

no ****up here

You were born one!

you used a crude peice of software to be off about a mile and a quater

No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent.

an old friend June 16th 06 05:50 AM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

you used a crude peice of software to be off about a mile and a quater

No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent.

I own my land Wismen if you had talked to the county clerks office youd
know that

get help

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:36 AM

Lie some more, Marqueer!

sucked off an an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

you used a crude peice of software to be off about a mile and a quater

No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent.

I own my land Wismen

No, your dying daddy owns the land , moocher.

an old freind June 16th 06 12:11 PM

get help

wrote:
sucked off an an old friend wrote:

"No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent."

I own my land Wismen

No, your dying daddy owns the land , moocher.

first I ent from the guy in Lance (the one I never heard of) then my
dad own it

you have to be lying wismen

get help

at least learn to lie better than this

[email protected] June 17th 06 06:12 PM

Marky is owned!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an an old friend wrote:

"No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent."

I own my land Wismen

No, your dying daddy owns the land , moocher.

first

First, you are a lying hypocrite!

an old freind June 17th 06 06:16 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an an old friend wrote:

"No, it comes out to near where you live, or should I say rent."

I own my land Wismen

No, your dying daddy owns the land , moocher.

first

first I rent from the guy in Lance (the one I never heard of) then my